ABS Playbox case assembly?
Question 
Ok, Newb user, can anyone guide me on how to properly mount/connect the touch screen in the White ABS "Playbox" case? I admit my noobness, but the ribbon cables don't appear to be lining up, there are spares, but the cables on the touchpanel do not appear removable.... IS there any sort of visual guide on what I SHOULD be doing? Still missing my battery (rolls eyes) but trying to get everything together so I can at least get it up and running. Can anyone point me in the direction of some guidance on the proper way to assemble the ABS case and get the touch panel connected to the board correctly?? some of it I get, some is obvious, but I'm not sure I'm lining it all up correctly. I feel like I'm missing something..Help!?
Thumbs Down 
Ok, so I found an assembly video, got the entire kit together, and realized exactly what I am missing. The ribbon cable extension connector to connect the Touchpanel to the board. So my Playbox kit is basically useless without it. I mean SERIOUSLY? I waited months for this??? Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry   wow....just wow, not impressed.... absolutely infuriating....
chill out men>!
no need to be in that mood
here is a video that u can use as a guide
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTCIiChXfSQ
By. Zoidiano0!
Installed:
LAMP: Linux , Apache2.4 , Mariadb, phpMyadmin, PHP5 
Java 8 arm by oracle
Netbeans 8.1
chromium (uses way toooo much Ram)

Pine64 Head Unit Project.!
(09-02-2016, 08:54 PM)Axeman098 Wrote: Ok, so I found an assembly video, got the entire kit together, and realized exactly what I am missing. The ribbon cable extension connector to connect the Touchpanel to the board. So my Playbox kit is basically useless without it. I mean SERIOUSLY? I waited months for this??? Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry   wow....just wow, not impressed.... absolutely infuriating....

The ribbon cable extension is in the bottom of the box , in its own tuck-away , and is easily discarded if you're not looking for it. Anyway, I'm sorry yours is missing for some reason. The good news is that the ribbon cable extension  ( and extender ) is available on-line from various sources. In fact, others have ordered extensions similar just to have a longer cable length. Try that... also, someone who may have ordered a longer cable length might be willing to let you have their original , I don't know.
marcushh777    Cool

please join us for a chat @  irc.pine64.xyz:6667   or ssl  irc.pine64.xyz:6697

( I regret that I am not able to respond to personal messages;  let's meet on irc! )

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PS1 Case project HeadShot 8 14,093 03-31-2016, 06:59 PM
Last Post: Inuyasha