Asked for the missing SD card
With joy I received the PINE64 Media.
But with surprise I discovered that the SD card with OS and media software is missing, allthough the brag about increasing the size of it. I haven't received any SD card, just an empty SD box and adapter.

I have asked for a new SD card with the proper software without ANY confirmation, result or whatsoever.
I have emailed on several addresses including support and shipping, but nobody seems to respond. Probably all busy with the shipments. But please take time to at least respond to the emails which are sent weeks ago.

For several weeks I'm staring to a beautiful PINE64 as a brick without any software...

I hope to start a support conversation by this forum now...

Vincent
hi , I am sure you will receive your SD card ; although, I have no idea when.

... on the other hand, any of our images may be downloaded easily, and you can easily obtain an SD card at most local outlets, and on-line. You will eventually want more than one SD card anyway, yes? Just get another card, download your intended image, and be up and running soon. ... its quick , and its easy. If you have issues and would like some help please visit us on the irc chat... you may enter the following commands there:
!linux
!remix
!android
or, you may type:
carol, I have a problem

There is usually someone home who can help you out and answer your questions.
marcushh777    Cool

please join us for a chat @  irc.pine64.xyz:6667   or ssl  irc.pine64.xyz:6697

( I regret that I am not able to respond to personal messages;  let's meet on irc! )
(08-28-2016, 04:23 PM)Quiptix Wrote: With joy I received the PINE64 Media.
But with surprise I discovered that the SD card with OS and media software is missing, allthough the brag about increasing the size of it. I haven't received any SD card, just an empty SD box and adapter.

I have asked for a new SD card with the proper software without ANY confirmation, result or whatsoever.
I have emailed on several addresses including support and shipping, but nobody seems to respond. Probably all busy with the shipments. But please take time to at least respond to the emails which are sent weeks ago.

For several weeks I'm staring to a beautiful PINE64 as a brick without any software...

I hope to start a support conversation by this forum now...

Vincent

Starting a thread on the forum probably won't get you far, the only active member of the team seems to be TL Lim, and he's stretched pretty thin as it is. 

You best bet is to wait for a email back, or if you haven't tried it already, try lodging a support ticket. The email address you are most likely to get a response from is support@pine64.org. I have emailed them once or twice, and although it took a couple of weeks for them to respond, they have responded. It would have been nice to have gotten an automated response back in the first instance just so you know it was received though.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Activating pinephone kde with att sim card Vandal187UM 1 3,220 03-15-2021, 03:56 PM
Last Post: RTP
  Shipment missing NAS case hkratz 3 6,320 07-07-2020, 01:56 AM
Last Post: hkratz
  [Solved] Unhappy unboxing - delivery missing $163.38 of material caillou 3 5,469 02-25-2019, 01:42 AM
Last Post: caillou
  ABS Enclosure missing tchansen 2 3,925 12-03-2016, 04:46 PM
Last Post: MarkHaysHarris777
  Missing incomplete accessories YET no response racann 9 12,568 10-13-2016, 11:00 PM
Last Post: racann
  Missing items and unresponsive support (shipping department) yeohwk 7 9,751 09-25-2016, 08:16 PM
Last Post: Ghost
  Missing items from my KS order. Linux Runner 7 9,953 09-19-2016, 06:21 PM
Last Post: tllim
  Missing Items on order # 8164226 Brandwagon 1 3,309 09-14-2016, 01:27 AM
Last Post: Ghost
  Missing part on shipping nexus1972 26 34,141 08-23-2016, 06:56 AM
Last Post: pfeerick
  Missing Shipment ami6 0 2,039 08-15-2016, 03:02 AM
Last Post: ami6