Update on shipment status for ABS case, Playbox enclosure, and ZWave module
(09-02-2016, 07:12 PM)tllim Wrote:
(08-31-2016, 01:22 PM)erlendur.karlsson Wrote: Hi tllim,

My shipment was sent back, while I was on vacation. Nobody contacted me through email, sms or phone. I can't seem to find my backer number, but my tracking number was RI902593875CN. 

I have sent a few emails to PINE64 to inquire about what can be done to reship, but I have not received any reply. I would greatly appreciate your input on this.

Best regards,
Erlendur

Hi Erlendur,

Please resend your email to support@pine64.org (not pine64.com), I have asked the new support team immediate looking into your issue one they received.

... TL

Hi TL Lim,
Thank you for looking into this. I just got notification that the reshipment is on its way.
Br, Erlendur
Thumbs Up 
(08-29-2016, 02:21 AM)EvanBeem Wrote:
(08-28-2016, 08:52 PM)tllim Wrote:
(08-28-2016, 03:53 AM)EvanBeem Wrote: It appears that my playbox and zwave module are finally on their way from China. Could not determine if the battery was included in the shipment, but I suppose not.
Another step forward, so well done TLLim!

This batch of shipment is for ABS enclosure, Playbox enclosure, and Zwave module. For the Battery shipment, in general should has been fulfilled. If there is outstanding battery shipment concern, please contact support@pine64.org.

I will, but bear in mind that I'm still waiting for a response to my earlier mail from mid july, as you are aware.
So, frankly, my hope's not up on getting any replies from support.
I stand corrected. Blush  I have received a timely reply from support that they reshipped my battery. Tracking info checked out and all components are now on their merry way. Still somewhere in China, but nevertheless. So: good news.
(08-26-2016, 04:38 PM)tllim Wrote: The dispatch activity already started on August 19 once we confirmed that second batch (there are two batches, first batch deliver on late July)) ABS and Playbox enclosure delivered from factory to China shipping facility on August 22. Until yesterday, the shipping facility already dispatch out 50+% shipment (around 6,000+) and the rest will continue ship out on next week. Due to intense shipment, the shipping facility didn't provide daily tracking number list to KS support team and the list just submitted yesterday. This means once you get the tracking number, your shipment should be already on the way to you.

We have one hiccup on the ZWave AU module arrangement, when we sorting the ZWave type and discovered backers ordered AU type more than we expected where we can only knows from country list. We have immediately placed additional order two weeks ago and the delivery time is September 7. This means part of the ZWave AU deployment (less than 100) will happen on September 7 and we apologize on this hiccup. The EU and US type ZWave module already deployed together with the enclosure delivery. More than 90% ZWave module shipment accompany with ABS enclosure order.

[Update 8/27/2016] The attached file (already deleted for new update list on below) is the excel file with KS, Backerkit order and shipping tracking number. The list that marked yellow means already shipped with tracking number.  The shipping facility still continue shipped out on this week and I will update this list from time to time. If you have any question or inquiry, please email to support@pine64.org, please don't PM me due to this will overload my current loading which is already very heavy. 

[Update 9/02/2016] The below attached file is the excel file with KS, Backerkit order and shipping tracking number till September 2, 2016. The total shipment quantity is 10328 pieces and the shipping facility already shipping out 9651 pieces up till today. Still have 667 pieces to ship out on next week, this includes ZWave AU module shipment once we received additional module from factory on September 7.

9651 + 667 = 10318,  where did the other 10 units go??

(08-28-2016, 10:26 PM)TRDouble Wrote: My Playbox and ABS cases just shipped out on August 27.

Reminder people, you can put in the tracking number in aftership.com and/or usps.com.

Looking forward to pulling out all my stuff and getting it set up in their boxes!

Aftership never works!!  It's a junk site.  USPS found it immediately.
Aftership worked for me. My playbox is scheduled for delivery tomorrow. Backer #3,250
(09-04-2016, 04:12 AM)erlendur.karlsson Wrote:
(09-02-2016, 07:12 PM)tllim Wrote:
(08-31-2016, 01:22 PM)erlendur.karlsson Wrote: Hi tllim,

My shipment was sent back, while I was on vacation. Nobody contacted me through email, sms or phone. I can't seem to find my backer number, but my tracking number was RI902593875CN. 

I have sent a few emails to PINE64 to inquire about what can be done to reship, but I have not received any reply. I would greatly appreciate your input on this.

Best regards,
Erlendur

Hi Erlendur,

Please resend your email to support@pine64.org (not pine64.com), I have asked the new support team immediate looking into your issue one they received.

... TL

Hi TL Lim,
Thank you for looking into this. I just got notification that the reshipment is on its way.
Br, Erlendur

Hi again TL Lim,
The shipment I received only contained the pine64 case and a serial api controller, no computer.
I will be contacting support@pine64.org. I am hoping for a quick response.
Br, Erlendur
(08-28-2016, 08:55 PM)psychedup Wrote: Today I received both of the ABS enclosures that I ordered from backerkit. I have to say, just like everything else I received earlier, the quality is outstanding. I have a case from another manufacturer that cost twice as much and is so cheap and flimsy, but not these - they're quite sturdy and fit together perfectly. I'm glad you didn't rush them but insisted on putting out quality products - in the end, I think that's what will define Pine64.

Just be glad you didn't order the IoT Kit. I recieved both enclosures today and with Zwave module installed, you can't close either box up-it sits too high.  How unbelievably useless! Frustrating to say the least. To wait all this time, finally receive the enclosures and neither one of them can be used with the zwave module installed.
(09-06-2016, 07:59 PM)Fgildred Wrote:
(08-28-2016, 08:55 PM)psychedup Wrote: Today I received both of the ABS enclosures that I ordered from backerkit. I have to say, just like everything else I received earlier, the quality is outstanding. I have a case from another manufacturer that cost twice as much and is so cheap and flimsy, but not these - they're quite sturdy and fit together perfectly. I'm glad you didn't rush them but insisted on putting out quality products - in the end, I think that's what will define Pine64.

Just be glad you didn't order the IoT Kit. I recieved both enclosures today and with Zwave module installed, you can't close either box up-it sits too high.  How unbelievably useless! Frustrating to say the least. To wait all this time, finally receive the enclosures and neither one of them can be used with the zwave module installed.

Any instructions on how to install the ZWave module?  My case and ZWave and "something else" came today.  But no details on how to install it.  I assume the something else is the zwave antenna, but not really clear what it is.

Of course, If I can't actually use the case with the ZWave installed ...
(09-07-2016, 03:16 PM)dmcwhinnie Wrote:
(09-06-2016, 07:59 PM)Fgildred Wrote:

Any instructions on how to install the ZWave module?  My case and ZWave and "something else" came today.  But no details on how to install it.  I assume the something else is the zwave antenna, but not really clear what it is.

Of course, If I can't actually use the case with the ZWave installed ...

I also just tried to set up my z wave module with the enclosure and the zwave module sits too high up to close the case...what are we supposed to do? Also an IoT kit backer.... Sad
(09-10-2016, 10:29 AM)twinboykay Wrote: I also just tried to set up my z wave module with the enclosure and the zwave module sits too high up to close the case...what are we supposed to do? Also an IoT kit backer.... Sad

The obvious solution to this embarrassing delema and technical DIY challenge is to replace the connector on the z-wave module with a ribbon cable which then runs over to the board. I would use velcro stickies to mount the z-wave mod away from hand-hold positions and leave plenty of ribbon length for easy installation. Right-angle header connectors can be used;  however, I would use the connector I removed from the z-wave module as the connector for the pine board headers; solder a ribbon cable to the connnector and run it over the the z-wave module , where it will be soldered in place as well.
marcushh777    Cool

please join us for a chat @  irc.pine64.xyz:6667   or ssl  irc.pine64.xyz:6697

( I regret that I am not able to respond to personal messages;  let's meet on irc! )
(08-26-2016, 04:38 PM)tllim Wrote: The dispatch activity already started on August 19 once we confirmed that second batch (there are two batches, first batch deliver on late July)) ABS and Playbox enclosure delivered from factory to China shipping facility on August 22. Until yesterday, the shipping facility already dispatch out 50+% shipment (around 6,000+) and the rest will continue ship out on next week. Due to intense shipment, the shipping facility didn't provide daily tracking number list to KS support team and the list just submitted yesterday. This means once you get the tracking number, your shipment should be already on the way to you.

We have one hiccup on the ZWave AU module arrangement, when we sorting the ZWave type and discovered backers ordered AU type more than we expected where we can only knows from country list. We have immediately placed additional order two weeks ago and the delivery time is September 7. This means part of the ZWave AU deployment (less than 100) will happen on September 7 and we apologize on this hiccup. The EU and US type ZWave module already deployed together with the enclosure delivery. More than 90% ZWave module shipment accompany with ABS enclosure order.

[Update 8/27/2016] The attached file (already deleted for new update list on below) is the excel file with KS, Backerkit order and shipping tracking number. The list that marked yellow means already shipped with tracking number.  The shipping facility still continue shipped out on this week and I will update this list from time to time. If you have any question or inquiry, please email to support@pine64.org, please don't PM me due to this will overload my current loading which is already very heavy. 

[Update 9/02/2016] The below attached file is the excel file with KS, Backerkit order and shipping tracking number till September 2, 2016. The total shipment quantity is 10328 pieces and the shipping facility already shipping out 9651 pieces up till today. Still have 667 pieces to ship out on next week, this includes ZWave AU module shipment once we received additional module from factory on September 7.

so my backer number is not on list. 12931. Am I ever going to receive my playbox?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shipment to Russia? Tantrix 54 62,866 11-10-2023, 06:21 AM
Last Post: SergeyMorozov
  45Eur Taxes for ~100Eur shipment to Germany hoijui 0 1,134 06-19-2022, 01:28 AM
Last Post: hoijui
  Shipment is on hold February, henrythemouse 2 2,341 04-05-2022, 11:55 AM
Last Post: henrythemouse
  Shipment to Russia is either too expensive (UPS, DHL) or non-legal ilyaigpetrov 2 2,956 02-11-2022, 04:30 AM
Last Post: ilyaigpetrov
  Shipment, I lost a track number and cannot remember where I saw it in a first place bilgames 0 1,585 11-13-2021, 09:21 AM
Last Post: bilgames
  Alert status on 17track - return to proper cast hellojack 2 3,909 08-11-2021, 02:09 AM
Last Post: hellojack
Question Shipment rejected by security check secxsquared 0 2,171 05-09-2021, 11:29 AM
Last Post: secxsquared
  Shipment returned to shipper weedcoder 2 5,066 01-28-2021, 07:54 AM
Last Post: Pelecanus
  Track17 Shipping Status NeutralGrey 2 6,581 10-23-2020, 01:08 PM
Last Post: NeutralGrey
  No shipment number chillicoder 0 2,527 09-25-2020, 11:06 AM
Last Post: chillicoder