System process stopped responding and reboots
(08-08-2016, 05:28 AM)exa Wrote: Hello,

So I flashed remix OS 20160718 64Gb on my pine, on a class10 sd card and I'm using the Pine provided power block.

First it took a long time to boot, now the boot is not too bad, after several attempts I managed to get past the keyboard selection and license agreement.

So I'm now on the desktop and I managed to open the settings and to activate the wifi but even without activating it the system process ends up blocking so I choose to wait but no long after the pine reboots....

I was using ubuntu mate for a few weeks without issues except a bit of an unresponsive interface but RemixOs is unusable for me.

Any idea/fix?

it sounds like you have never done much android /remix setup . what you describe is normal for the most part. android/remix in particular takes a while and also reboot one or two times at install. the best thing to do is just leave it alone except for the informations entries.

Messages In This Thread
RE: System process stopped responding and reboots - by dkryder - 08-11-2016, 06:21 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Adding of WiFi/BT board causing reboots mmb 7 10,994 07-16-2016, 05:06 AM
Last Post: Toriless