Issue with USB wiring, LPW5210B5F VBUS enable
I believe the enable line of the LPW5210B5F  in the USB +5 supply should have been wired back to VBUSEN on the AXP803. The way it is wired now, if you hit the power off button it leaves the +5V on when on battery supply. This will drain the battery while the unit is off. If enable had been wired to VBUSEN the AXP803 would have been able to shut off the +5V supply when powering off.  This should be a programmable choice since when on AC power you want to leave the USB +5V on so that a mouse/keyboard can be used to wake the device up.
(08-01-2016, 11:56 AM)jonsmirl Wrote: I believe the enable line of the LPW5210B5F  in the USB +5 supply should have been wired back to VBUSEN on the AXP803. The way it is wired now, if you hit the power off button it leaves the +5V on when on battery supply. This will drain the battery while the unit is off. If enable had been wired to VBUSEN the AXP803 would have been able to shut off the +5V supply when powering off.  This should be a programmable choice since when on AC power you want to leave the USB +5V on so that a mouse/keyboard can be used to wake the device up.

I just pass your comment to hardware engineer.
This can be probably worked around by adding a highside switch on the jumper pins for the 5V select and control it from the 3.3V net? Not entirely sure, have to look into the schematics ...
Come have a chat in the Pine IRC channel >>
Hi all,

Can anyone please let me know which port is used as OTG on SoPine-A64 SOM? USB0? or USB1 port?

Awaiting your reply.
(04-02-2018, 05:55 AM)Madhuwesly Wrote: Hi all,

Can anyone please let me know which port is used as OTG on SoPine-A64 SOM? USB0? or USB1 port?

Awaiting your reply.

USB0 is OTG port
Thank you @tllim Smile !

I want to use the USB-OTG for programming the SOM, and I found that USB0 interface is also shared with the PMIC-AXP803, Default communication interface between PMIC and A64 SoC is I2C/RSB interface.

1. Why is this USB0 port is connected to PMIC?
2. Will there be any problem while programming SOM on USB0 lines since the port is shared with PMIC?
3. Where do I connect the USB_OTG's 5V supply line? Will there be any enabling pin to enable USB0 port to program SOM?

Awaiting a reply.
(04-03-2018, 01:26 AM)Madhuwesly Wrote: Thank you @tllim Smile !

I want to use the USB-OTG for programming the SOM, and I found that USB0 interface is also shared with the PMIC-AXP803, Default communication interface between PMIC and A64 SoC is I2C/RSB interface.

1. Why is this USB0 port is connected to PMIC?
2. Will there be any problem while programming SOM on USB0 lines since the port is shared with PMIC?
3. Where do I connect the USB_OTG's 5V supply line? Will there be any enabling pin to enable USB0 port to program SOM?

Awaiting a reply.

1. For charger detection. This function doesn't apply to PINE A64.
2. Should be OK.
3. You can connect USB_OTG's 5V supply line to program SOM.