Stuck at Infinitime Logo with 18% battery on full charge?
Exclamation 
Hi! Long time PineTime user since 2020, and I've run into a problem that I haven't seen before.

I left my watch to charge in its cradle last night, and I put it on this morning with a full charge. Then I put the watch in my pocket to wash a few things. When I took it back out I noticed it was now on the Infinitime screen with the two triangles, I thought maybe it got bumped somehow and tried holding it down to reset it, still boots to the Infinitime screen. I also tried booting into blue and red modes, and it's still stuck on the same screen. I've tried flashing the firmware using NRFConnect and Gadgetbridge, but even though the device is connected to the phone over bluetooth it will disconnect when trying to update or downgrade the firmware. What's really strange is the PineTime is showing a battery percentage of 18% consistently, when I know it was at 100% before taking it off. Huh The battery should be ok, I've used it for a week before having to recharge it.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Other than this issue the watch has been very reliable. I'm currently running 1.11 "Red Nectarine".
(03-13-2023, 03:25 PM)PiningFjord Wrote: Hi! Long time PineTime user since 2020, and I've run into a problem that I haven't seen before.

I left my watch to charge in its cradle last night, and I put it on this morning with a full charge. Then I put the watch in my pocket to wash a few things. When I took it back out I noticed it was now on the Infinitime screen with the two triangles, I thought maybe it got bumped somehow and tried holding it down to reset it, still boots to the Infinitime screen. I also tried booting into blue and red modes, and it's still stuck on the same screen. I've tried flashing the firmware using NRFConnect and Gadgetbridge, but even though the device is connected to the phone over bluetooth it will disconnect when trying to update or downgrade the firmware. What's really strange is the PineTime is showing a battery percentage of 18% consistently, when I know it was at 100% before taking it off. Huh The battery should be ok, I've used it for a week before having to recharge it.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Other than this issue the watch has been very reliable. I'm currently running 1.11 "Red Nectarine".

Just a quick update:

I fixed it by doing the following:

Removed bluetooth connections between NRFConnect and GadgetBridge
Restarted both the phone and the watch
Reinstalled the firmware after pairing back up with GadgetBridge
Firmware installed and I have a watch again!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another stuck watch! Ralpharama 11 2,730 06-07-2023, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Ralpharama
  Stuck in OTA update mode mark1250 4 3,967 06-01-2023, 10:06 AM
Last Post: feketej
Question Green skin-facing LED stuck on aereaux 0 733 03-05-2023, 02:02 PM
Last Post: aereaux
  Pinetime almost dead... only shows Infinitime logo. lightweight 8 6,514 02-11-2023, 09:30 AM
Last Post: alexmitroff
  Pinetime stuck at infinitime logo monto 3 2,805 08-27-2022, 11:26 AM
Last Post: monto
Question Stuck in bootloader MLG_Herobrine 2 1,837 06-06-2022, 04:04 PM
Last Post: MLG_Herobrine
Question Does anyone know what's coming in Infinitime 1.9.0? danimations 3 2,380 04-09-2022, 07:45 AM
Last Post: danimations
  Bluetooth pairing issues (Mobian, InfiniTime) johns 1 2,125 02-22-2022, 08:01 PM
Last Post: Arsen6331
Question Battery indicator calibration sal 0 977 02-06-2022, 08:51 AM
Last Post: sal
  BT toggle/battery life ronaldheld 0 923 02-04-2022, 04:46 AM
Last Post: ronaldheld