No Shipping Methods for the Czech Republic
I have tried to order to the Czech Republic and it says that there are no shipping methods available. I wonder where does it ship to and if it is still possible to order somehow from the China store?
(02-27-2023, 04:59 AM)Anton Marchukov Wrote: I have tried to order to the Czech Republic and it says that there are no shipping methods available. I wonder where does it ship to and if it is still possible to order somehow from the China store?

AFAIK shipping to the Czech Republic is currently not available due to customs issues. It is rumored that too many people had issues with doing the import properly.
Question 
(02-27-2023, 07:44 AM)fxc Wrote:
(02-27-2023, 04:59 AM)Anton Marchukov Wrote: I have tried to order to the Czech Republic and it says that there are no shipping methods available. I wonder where does it ship to and if it is still possible to order somehow from the China store?

AFAIK shipping to the Czech Republic is currently not available due to customs issues. It is rumored that too many people had issues with doing the import properly.

Is there any news / plans / information about the future? I've been wanting to get a Pinecil for quite a while Smile
(03-09-2023, 10:58 AM)artogahr Wrote:
(02-27-2023, 07:44 AM)fxc Wrote:

Is there any news / plans / information about the future? I've been wanting to get a Pinecil for quite a while Smile

That is something you will have to ask Pine Store or have an eye on the community blog posts. We're the community here, so there aren't any inside information in Pine Store's internal processes.
I have just noted that it now supports shipping to the Czech Republic. I was able to make an order today.

I do not expect any customs issues on orders less than 150 EUR besides a regular VAT payment. I will update here how it went.
(03-27-2023, 02:56 PM)Anton Marchukov Wrote: I have just noted that it now supports shipping to the Czech Republic. I was able to make an order today.

I do not expect any customs issues on orders less than 150 EUR besides a regular VAT payment. I will update here how it went.

I just checked and I'm able to buy it as well! Thanks for the info, I'll wait for your update.
(03-28-2023, 01:58 AM)artogahr Wrote: I just checked and I'm able to buy it as well! Thanks for the info, I'll wait for your update.

I have received the iron today. Everything went as expected. 

I have ordered an iron and two sets of tips totalling $89.96 including shipping. That is less than 150 EUR limit, thus no customs duties were necessary, only VAT. For a customs clearance form I have used order confirmation e-mail as there was no invoice and it worked fine. I've paid 548 CZK total which includes 110 CZK Czech Post fee, the rest is VAT. 

Note that long time ago I have setup Czech Post to send me custom clearance form electronically that was a cheaper (thus only 110 CZK for custom service fee) and more convenient option since you do not need to mess with the hard copies. I am not sure if this is now a default or they will still send you paper forms unless you pre-arrange.
(04-18-2023, 03:05 AM)Anton Marchukov Wrote:
(03-28-2023, 01:58 AM)artogahr Wrote: I just checked and I'm able to buy it as well! Thanks for the info, I'll wait for your update.

I have received the iron today. Everything went as expected. 

I have ordered an iron and two sets of tips totalling $89.96 including shipping. That is less than 150 EUR limit, thus no customs duties were necessary, only VAT. For a customs clearance form I have used order confirmation e-mail as there was no invoice and it worked fine. I've paid 548 CZK total which includes 110 CZK Czech Post fee, the rest is VAT. 

Note that long time ago I have setup Czech Post to send me custom clearance form electronically that was a cheaper (thus only 110 CZK for custom service fee) and more convenient option since you do not need to mess with the hard copies. I am not sure if this is now a default or they will still send you paper forms unless you pre-arrange.

Thanks for the info. Could you maybe share what was your total including VAT? I'm also considering buying from eleshop.eu, there a Pinecil V2 with one extra tip set comes to €108.21 including tax and shipping.
(04-18-2023, 04:25 AM)artogahr Wrote: Thanks for the info. Could you maybe share what was your total including VAT? I'm also considering buying from eleshop.eu, there a Pinecil V2 with one extra tip set comes to €108.21 including tax and shipping.

Sure. I have paid $89.99 for the iron and two sets of tips (including shipping) + 548 CZK for VAT (including Czech Post fee). That gives 2523 CZK (around €106) total using my bank's exchange rate for today. 

That seems to be almost the same as eleshop.eu offer you listed, minus one set of tips, but plus standard EU warranty.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No Shipping Methods for the Ukraine fender_hm 2 948 10-09-2023, 01:35 AM
Last Post: Neitron4ik
  Shipping time? tmastern 10 11,361 01-12-2022, 01:23 PM
Last Post: adksherm