Roshambo 2023
I saw the Roshambo case on the Pine64 store. Trying to understand components and assembly.

I see that a power supply and board are required - RockPro64 is recommended. It says that the ssd "cartridge" is optional. I see that the board comes with 2 or 4GB RAM, but doesn't seem to have storage.
From the site - "There is also an optional eMMC module (up to 128GB) and microSD slot for booting." If the ssd is optional and the eMMC is optional, how is the R-Cade system installed/stored?

Other than the case, board, power supply, and a couple of controllers, is there anything else I would need?

Thanks
(01-13-2023, 10:45 PM)angeloweb Wrote: I saw the Roshambo case on the Pine64 store. Trying to understand components and assembly.

I see that a power supply and board are required - RockPro64 is recommended. It says that the ssd "cartridge" is optional. I see that the board comes with 2 or 4GB RAM, but doesn't seem to have storage.
From the site - "There is also an optional eMMC module (up to 128GB) and microSD slot for booting." If the ssd is optional and the eMMC is optional, how is the R-Cade system installed/stored?

Other than the case, board, power supply, and a couple of controllers, is there anything else I would need?

Thanks

In the middle of Roshambo case, there is a slot which is SATA interface. You can plug in 2.5" SATA HDD or SDD that commonly avaibal ein market, you also can use the SSD cartridge that Pine Store carry.
As a note, It will only boot over such SSD if you flashed u-boot on the SPI.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Troubleshooting RockPro64 + Roshambo case SSD problems necoc.yaotl 1 2,878 11-30-2020, 11:10 PM
Last Post: necoc.yaotl
  RockPro64 & Roshambo Case Gouki 2 4,553 01-26-2020, 12:57 AM
Last Post: EagleFlyFree