Help, I want to buy pinephonepro in hong kong
Heart 
Hi all, any idea how I can buy pinephone pro in Hong Kong? I lived here but I cannot fine "Hong Kong" in the list of shipping area! 
It's odd, I know Mainland China was not in the list, but Macau is!  Huh Huh

I know the products are produced here, but there's no local store that sells pine products too! 
I have emailed the pine team, got an email asked me to direct my question to the sales team, and I did. It's been a week, no reply yet. I'm very interested in this product and now frustrated that I cannot buy it anywhere.
Hmm, this is PinePhone (not PinePhonePro) section of the forum.
I'd suggest you to post in the correct forum section Big Grin
My experience with Manjaro PlaMo: https://forum.pine64.org/showthread.php?tid=15300
Sorry for posting in this section. But, it's the same...nothing in the store shows shipping to Hong Kong...
(01-13-2023, 10:01 AM)miaoish Wrote: Sorry for posting in this section. But, it's the same...nothing in the store shows shipping to Hong Kong...

Moved it into the right section. I don't think the PinePhone Pro is sold in HK but you could shoot a mail to sales@pine64.org
(01-13-2023, 10:09 AM)fxc Wrote:
(01-13-2023, 10:01 AM)miaoish Wrote: Sorry for posting in this section. But, it's the same...nothing in the store shows shipping to Hong Kong...

Moved it into the right section. I don't think the PinePhone Pro is sold in HK but you could shoot a mail to sales@pine64.org

Hi miaoish,

Pinephone is not sold in Hong Kong, I bought one via a reseller in America.
I am not sure if I can post the reseller link here.  If you need, I can PM you.
(01-16-2023, 02:49 AM)Keetoo Wrote:

Hi miaoish,

Thank you. But I've solved my problem. I emailed sales@pine64.org and they walked me through the ordering process.

Hi miaoish,

Yes, posting the link is fine.
(01-17-2023, 04:30 PM)fxc Wrote:

Hi miaoish,

Yes, posting the link is fine.

https://ameridroid.com/products/pinephon...co_related

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Convergence Thread (PinephonePro) magdesign 6 4,236 07-14-2022, 07:27 AM
Last Post: wibble
  PinephonePro Explorer Edition for sale, link in the post. LinuXmarksTheSpot 0 851 05-29-2022, 12:15 PM
Last Post: LinuXmarksTheSpot
Shocked WiFi MAC Address on PinePhonePro dsr 4 2,403 03-02-2022, 06:14 AM
Last Post: wibble