Set Up more Alarms
Hi guys,

I have a PineTime and want to set up more than one Alarm. I need a daily alarm to wake up but I need another one at the evening as a remeinder. Is there an option to set multiple alarms, maybe I am just blind and do not see in the menu?

If not I would try to change the menu to make more alarms possible and maybe also a "snooze" function for the alarm? I was looking at the development page and it looks quite complicated but I will try to read more about it.
In general it is a bautiful watch that covers everything I need, and it is light an tiny compared to my G-Shok with vibration Alarm Wink

Greetings
(01-04-2023, 01:28 PM)raxxx Wrote: Hi guys,

I have a PineTime and want to set up more than one Alarm. I need a daily alarm to wake up but I need another one at the evening as a remeinder. Is there an option to set multiple alarms, maybe I am just blind and do not see in the menu?

If not I would try to change the menu to make more alarms possible and maybe also a "snooze" function for the alarm? I was looking at the development page and it looks quite complicated but I will try to read more about it.
In general it is a bautiful watch that covers everything I need, and it is light an tiny compared to my G-Shok with vibration Alarm Wink

Greetings
I just got mine and am missing that feature too. Am working on it, hoping to have more alarms set up in a week or so Smile