Boot Process
I bought a Pine Phone recently.  I flashed maemo-leste-1.0-arm64-pinephone-20221113 to a microSD card using BalenaEtcher on a cpu running Windows 11.  I put the microSD card into the PinePhone and turned it on.  Maemo-Leste booted okay.  I turned it off.  I turned it on again and Maemo-Leste did not boot completely.  The MicroSD card became unusable on the Pine Phone, but still seemed usable on a windows cpu.  Any thoughts?
There's a little more to it then this (i.e. keyboard, microSD card, trouble I had with Manjaro, many times I reformatted the microSD card, and other images I flashed to it, it's the discontinued$149 2GB/16GB PinePhone ), but there didn't seem to be an initial problem with the boot, only a problem the second time I'd boot and not only with Maemo-Leste, though that was the first one I tried.
Did you get any further? I've loaded it to the eMMC. It took a long time to sort itself out on first boot, but looks as if it is there. My problem is that I cannot unlock my pphone. The unlock code is supposed to be 12345 but that doesn't work. The following don't work either, 123456, 1471, 147147. Therefore I've not been able to try this distro as yet.

(maemo-leste-1.0-arm64-pinephone-20231112.img.xz)
PinePhone Beta 2GB/16GB Postmarket OS v23.06.1 Phosh 0.30.0 (not in use)

PineTab2 Arch Danctnix 6.4.2
(11-12-2023, 03:23 PM)gregb49 Wrote: Did you get any further? I've loaded it to the eMMC. It took a long time to sort itself out on first boot, but looks as if it is there. My problem is that I cannot unlock my pphone. The unlock code is supposed to be 12345 but that doesn't work. The following don't work either, 123456, 1471, 147147. Therefore I've not been able to try this distro as yet.

Maybe this helps:

"Instructions can be found on maemo-leste.github.io and leste.maemo.org

* https://leste.maemo.org/Getting_Started

* user login is "user:user"

* root login is "root:toor"...."

https://maedevu.maemo.org/images/README.txt

Ciao
Walter
Thanks walter1950,
I'm just giving Postmarket OS another go at the moment, which doesn't seem to be missing texts or calls.
The problem with the maemo-leste login was that I was presented with only a numerical keyboard, so could type in "user" or "root" etc.
Greg
PinePhone Beta 2GB/16GB Postmarket OS v23.06.1 Phosh 0.30.0 (not in use)

PineTab2 Arch Danctnix 6.4.2