Crypto Currency Miner
My idea is to create a crypto-currency miner from the Pine 64 board, it is more than possible but it will take a bit of resources in order to bring it to life. All profit made from this idea will be donated straight to the Pine 64 organization.

If you would like to fund this project, here is my PayPal address: senpie@tutanota.com (Est. amount needed: $50-100) - I already have 2 off-site backers for this project who have donated small amounts to me. Smile

OR if you happen to have any of these items: (feel free to contact me if you're willing to send them to me)
USB Hub (Preferably with 7+ ports)
USB Attachable Fan
Mini LCD Screen
(07-16-2016, 05:54 AM)Maximum Wrote: My idea is to create a crypto-currency miner from the Pine 64 board, it is more than possible but it will take a bit of resources in order to bring it to life. All profit made from this idea will be donated straight to the Pine 64 organization.

If you would like to fund this project, here is my PayPal address: senpie@tutanota.com (Est. amount needed: $50-60) - I already have 2 off-site backers for this project who have donated small amounts to me. Smile

OR if you happen to have any of these items: (feel free to contact me if you're willing to send them to me)
USB Attachable Fan
Mini LCD Screen

I have fund $50 to you. Just keep posted your work on Pine64 forum.
Hey Maximum anything else you need mate?
If you like my work be sure to check out my site or wish to donate to the cause

Cheers Big Grin
(07-16-2016, 11:28 PM)lenny.raposo-pine64.pro Wrote: Hey Maximum anything else you need mate?

I may need software related help sometime in the near future but not at this moment.

(07-16-2016, 08:13 PM)tllim Wrote:
(07-16-2016, 05:54 AM)Maximum Wrote: My idea is to create a crypto-currency miner from the Pine 64 board, it is more than possible but it will take a bit of resources in order to bring it to life. All profit made from this idea will be donated straight to the Pine 64 organization.

If you would like to fund this project, here is my PayPal address: senpie@tutanota.com (Est. amount needed: $50-60) - I already have 2 off-site backers for this project who have donated small amounts to me. Smile

USB Attachable Fan
Mini LCD Screen

I have fund $50 to you. Just keep posted your work on Pine64 forum.

I will! Smile
I am interested in mining Ethereum, will it work for that?
I am still in need of more funding, if anyone would to help out please let me know! Smile