My Favorite PI Bus Pinout from raspberrypi-spy.co.uk
The PI bus on the PineA64 does match the Raspberry PI pin-for-pin;  however, it is NOT entirely compatible with the Raspberry PI in terms of peripherals ( on the market ) nor with the minor use of some pins. 

The differences are very minor and can be corrected with external components. The default pull-up ( or pull down ) resisters internal to the Raspberry PI need to be added in some cases on the PineA64 board; not a big deal.

The main pin that is problematic is GPIO(4)  PL10;  PI bus pin(7).   This pin is the LCD screen PWM back-light pin , which cannot be set(ON | OFF) as a normal PI gpio output pin;  nor can it be used as an input pin.

Otherwise,  the pins are pin-for-pin "like" the gpio bus on the Raspberry PI;  The pins can be accessed easily with Python using the RPi.GPIO-PineA64 module found on github posted by swkim01.

RPi.GPIO-PineA64

Oh, and since November, the module above linked now has i2c and SPI.
marcushh777    Cool

please join us for a chat @  irc.pine64.xyz:6667   or ssl  irc.pine64.xyz:6697

( I regret that I am not able to respond to personal messages;  let's meet on irc! )

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Favorite PI Bus Pinout from raspberrypi-spy.co.uk - by MarkHaysHarris777 - 02-01-2017, 11:29 AM