Is Pseudocode helpful in Web Development
Hi this is Palak Sharma
I am an Engineering Student.
I am planning to develop a website for final year project. Lots of programming languages I am learning here. My strength is in Python programming language as it is very easy to learn and coding. One of my friend suggest me that before start developing I should learn about Pseudocode which will help me to make rough idea for doing programming and similarly help in web development.
I had never heard about term Pseudocode. I am full confused now, Is Pseudocode really does matter or will help in web development.
Waiting for some positive responses.
Thanks
(09-21-2022, 05:37 AM)palak231 Wrote: Hi this is Palak Sharma
I am planning to develop a website for final year project. Lots of programming languages I am learning here. My strength is in Python programming language as it is very easy to learn and coding. One of my friend suggest me that before start developing I should learn about Pseudocode which will help me to make rough idea for doing programming and similarly help in web development.
I had never heard about term Pseudocode. I am full confused now, Is Pseudocode really does matter or will help in web development.
Thanks
to be honest, i don't know what is pseudocode either. "pseudo" means fake in some way.

but if you know python, i think it's easy to go javascript, php, node/javascript and maybe other server side programming language.
I had never heard about term Pseudocode.

Do you mean Pseudoclasses?
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs...do-classes

Ciao
Walter
Thanks

I know what he meant, probably algorithmic language. You can express what an algorithm does with some words in plain English, with sentences. It's like programming in an imaginary language before using a real programming language. Why not learning UML?

In my humble opinion, Python is useful but the fact that you find it easy to use doesn't imply that it's always the right tool to do the job. When I want to brush my teeth, I use a teeth brush. I advise you to learn several programming languages and to understand their respective strengths and weaknesses. I find Python typing less suitable for collective long-term big projects than Java. Maybe you'll find another language than Python suitable for such projects one day, Groovy, Kotlin, Scala, Rust, D, ... It's a matter of taste too.
Hi this is Gulshan Negi
Well, you can say that Pseudocode is the foundation of programming, which means pseudocode gives you a rough idea that helps you to write code while you create a program. Therefore we can say pseudocode is very helpful for web development.
Thanks