Just feeling kind of frustrated tbh
A few months (or maybe even more than a year ago now) my PineTab broke itself, possibly the battery swelled and destroyed the screen, I’m not sure. But there’s nothing I could do about that since there aren’t PineTab replacement parts available. 

A member of Pine64 did reach out to me offering a replacement PineTab as well as some other stuff to review on my YouTube channel, which was much appreciated but sadly that never went anywhere and I never got much word as to whether it was still going ahead or not.

I get that the Pine64 team are busy but I can’t help but feel frustrated since I’m left with not much word as to what’s going on and a PineTab that I can’t use (which is a shame because I love the PineTab)
(07-27-2022, 03:26 AM)ImmyChan Wrote: A few months (or maybe even more than a year ago now) my PineTab broke itself, possibly the battery swelled and destroyed the screen, I’m not sure. But there’s nothing I could do about that since there aren’t PineTab replacement parts available. 

A member of Pine64 did reach out to me offering a replacement PineTab as well as some other stuff to review on my YouTube channel, which was much appreciated but sadly that never went anywhere and I never got much word as to whether it was still going ahead or not.

I get that the Pine64 team are busy but I can’t help but feel frustrated since I’m left with not much word as to what’s going on and a PineTab that I can’t use (which is a shame because I love the PineTab)

Please PM me, I may have some PineTab engineering sample spare parts.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  other kind of 2fa/mfa zetabeta 2 868 04-02-2023, 04:04 PM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
Information Feeling scammed by Pine64 Janik020301 14 13,791 02-14-2021, 09:46 AM
Last Post: WarpLover