Not working
Shocked 
I put the "pine64_openhab_20150521_8GB" image on my Pine64 2G today. It boots up to the login screen and I log in. I resized the partion and rebooted. I login again and can ssh in from my other computer.
The problem is that I can not see the Openhab server running at port 8080.
Would anyone know what my problem could be?

Thanks
I think that I would need to know a thing or two more before helping you out. When you type the ip followed by :8080 into your browser, what do you get ?
Should be as simple as finding the IP (which you obv have since you can ssh), typing it into a web browser followed by :8080.

If you cant get it to work come chat in IRC (see my sig) - will be quicker to sort it out.
You can find me on IRC, Discord and Twitter

I struggled with the same thing until I had that "aha"moment.. (aka, that "DOH" moment), and entered IP and :8080 rather than http://openhab:8080 as the wiki mentions.
yup, hence I suggested "Should be as simple as finding the IP (which you obv have since you can ssh), typing it into a web browser followed by :8080"

Glad it worked Smile

(07-11-2016, 06:44 AM)Luke Wrote: yup, hence I suggested "Should be as simple as finding the IP (which you obv have since you can ssh), typing it into a web browser followed by :8080"

Glad it worked Smile

Hopefully its the same for the OP.

I saw your post about 15 minutes after I figured it out, and was still banging my head on the table as I typed.

It would suggest to me that a wiki edit is in order...or at minimum, a clarification.
(07-11-2016, 06:54 AM)DonFL Wrote:
(07-11-2016, 06:44 AM)Luke Wrote: yup, hence I suggested "Should be as simple as finding the IP (which you obv have since you can ssh), typing it into a web browser followed by :8080"

Glad it worked Smile

Hopefully its the same for the OP.

I saw your post about 15 minutes after I figured it out, and was still banging my head on the table as I typed.

It would suggest to me that a wiki edit is in order...or at minimum, a clarification.

Lenny got some nice tutorials up on his site - will ask if he is up for making one for OpenHAB -- perhaps you are right that it should be made even clearer.

To chime in on this, faced the same issue as the OP with OH2 not starting up. In my inpatience I rebooted the device before openhab was able to pull all necessities in and after that openhab didn't start up properly.
I rewrote the image and now let the image alone for a while for everything to settle and after that OH2 was up.
Might help someone else in the future Wink