Gesture Recognition
Just curious, how feasible is it to use a Pine 64 (w/ android) to build a gesture recognition / control to play games.  For example, playing fruit ninja by actually swiping your arms (not touch screen).
yes you can if you have camera, and install openCV. But I think you must have kinect.
(01-23-2016, 11:20 AM)hazerty Wrote: yes you can if you have camera, and install openCV. But I think you must have kinect.

I wonder if Kinect will work with the Pine and how good it will work.  What about an air mouse?
(01-23-2016, 11:33 AM)fsa317 Wrote:
(01-23-2016, 11:20 AM)hazerty Wrote: yes you can if you have camera, and install openCV. But I think you must have kinect.

I wonder if Kinect will work with the Pine and how good it will work.  What about an air mouse?

I try air mouse on Ninja, it works. However, takes a while to adapt.
you could always use a Leap controller.
Not exactly a controller per se, but the hover gesture kit for the Ardiuno could surely be adapted for some pretty cool projects that would use the Pine64. Im not that much of a tinkerer myself, but I am sure that someone with the know-how of electronics could come up with some really cool stuff to do with it.
You can find me on IRC, Discord and Twitter