Troubleshooting and Understanding MMS
(10-18-2022, 04:01 PM)npesall Wrote: In my case, I'm on Verizon in the US. My next thought is to try running Waydroid and installing Verizon's own Messages+ app.  They claim it'll work over WiFi.  What OS is currently the easiest to install Waydroid?

So waydroid installs pretty easily on a couple of different distros.  But the Verizon mms app does not seem to be able to communicate from there.  Anyone else seen progress?
I don't suppose anyone's had any progress on getting the two-APN system working on Verizon yet?
Update: After a recent update, I am now able to send and receive group texts on Verizon.

This is good news.
(02-05-2023, 02:09 PM)pikurasa Wrote: Update: After a recent update, I am now able to send and receive group texts on Verizon.

This is good news.

Using what APN, and does data still work at the same time?
(02-07-2023, 11:23 PM)brb78 Wrote:
(02-05-2023, 02:09 PM)pikurasa Wrote: Update: After a recent update, I am now able to send and receive group texts on Verizon.

This is good news.

Using what APN, and does data still work at the same time?

I would also like to know more!  What OS Flavor? Did you have to do anything beyond the default settings to get it running?  Is it both MMS and Data at once?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Big Grin troubleshooting Chatty / modem? no SMS outbound vap0rtranz 5 3,511 02-14-2022, 12:15 PM
Last Post: vap0rtranz