Certain wifi networks not showing
Hi All,

I have an interesting problem with my PPP whereby certain wifi networks stopped showing all of a sudden, even across multiple OS's on the phone (where they previously did show). I have other devices that can still see and connect but for the PPP these networks have vanished? No configuration changes, has anyone else experienced this?
Try adding "ccode=NL" (or JP) line to /lib/firmware/brcm/brcmfmac43455-sdio.txt and rebooting, some of those networks should appear.
This is not a proper fix, but I haven't found how to fix this and similar (like "ccode=X2" no longer working on GPD pocket) broadcom regulation problems properly.
(05-17-2022, 03:50 PM)aigilea Wrote: Try adding "ccode=NL" (or JP) line to /lib/firmware/brcm/brcmfmac43455-sdio.txt and rebooting, some of those networks should appear.
This is not a proper fix, but I haven't found how to fix this and similar (like "ccode=X2" no longer working on GPD pocket) broadcom regulation problems properly.

That file doesn't exist, I tried to create it with 'ccode=ALL' and still no dice.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wifi 2.4G speed decreased by Bluetooth connection established Piotr 2 1,048 03-11-2023, 04:55 PM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
  Shortcut for wifi hotspot kbm 8 4,383 04-15-2022, 03:10 PM
Last Post: kbm
  PinePhone Pro and inaccessible WiFi channels aigilea 0 927 02-23-2022, 08:16 AM
Last Post: aigilea