No Firefox?
I was surprised to see the Linux OS this comes with doesn't have Firefox installed already.  Did I just not notice it in the list of apps? Is it a problem that it doesn't work well on mobile Linux? Is there something else I should be using instead then?
Which distro and desktop environment? Not all of them include Firefox by default. For example I think Manjaro-Plasma just has Plasma Mobile's Angelfish browser.
(05-15-2022, 01:25 PM)allworlds Wrote: Which distro and desktop environment? Not all of them include Firefox by default. For example I think Manjaro-Plasma just has Plasma Mobile's Angelfish browser.

The standard distro that comes pre-loaded on the Pinephone Pro Explorer edition from the factory.
The one that came pre-loaded on my (regular) PinePhone recently was Manjaro with Plasma Mobile (so, what allworlds said) and I only saw Angelfish there.  The specs for the Pro say "OS: Manjaro with Plasma Mobile (pre-Beta build)" so you probably have something similar on yours.  But, Firefox does seem to run fine on the Manjaro + Phosh install I'm trying from https://xnux.eu/p-boot-demo/.  (I've been finding that bootable image really helpful for trying out a bunch of OSs and interfaces one after the other.)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Switching from Firefox OS kk fusion 3 2,348 10-19-2021, 04:59 PM
Last Post: bcnaz
  copy/past/ firefox/mobian rvh 2 2,637 04-22-2021, 06:25 AM
Last Post: rvh
  firefox rvh 0 1,227 04-07-2021, 06:51 PM
Last Post: rvh
  Firefox ESR on PinePhone - too many threads created? LinAdmin2 0 2,021 10-02-2020, 10:34 AM
Last Post: LinAdmin2