IRC server issues
Issues solved

if you encounter issues do let me know on here.  If no one reports problems then I will take this post down in a weeks time Smile  

We know that many are trying to connect to IRC and experiencing issues and/or ping timeouts.
We are working on solving the problems but it may take a bit of time. 

Our apologies

[edit] for now you can use chat over at pine64.pro -- be patient, its running slow (also related to the problem we are experiencing)
You can find me on IRC, Discord and Twitter

(07-06-2016, 08:24 AM)Luke Wrote: We know that many are trying to connect to IRC and experiencing issues and/or ping timeouts.

Our apologies

[edit] for now you can use chat over at pine64.pro -- be patient, its running slow (also related to the problem we are experiencing)

Thanks Luke, 'preciate all you do !

marcus
(07-06-2016, 08:24 AM)Luke Wrote: We know that many are trying to connect to IRC and experiencing issues and/or ping timeouts.

Our apologies

Looking forward the IRC reconnect soon. Once I clear out the shipment work load, I will participate.
(07-07-2016, 11:57 AM)tllim Wrote:

Our apologies

Looking forward the IRC reconnect soon. Once I clear out the shipment work load, I will participate.

Great tllim :Smile we now have 60+ regulars and many more visitors Smile  
Good luck !

(07-07-2016, 12:16 PM)Luke Wrote:
(07-07-2016, 11:57 AM)tllim Wrote:

Our apologies

Great tllim :Smile we now have 60+ regulars and many more visitors Smile  
Good luck !

That is good Smile
Well, I gave it the good 'ol college try to get connected on the irc server tonight with no luck... once I disconnected I could not reconnect (from anywhere on earth, literally).

The servers ping; but no connect :/

Have a good night, hope to speak with y'all soon... Big Grin

marcus
Solved, we shouldn't have any more issues henceforth 

yup Marcus, everything is down - just starting on figuring what the hell is wrong

[edit] plz check if this resolves for you: http://irc.pine64.xyz/

Thanks, Luke !

... yous guys do good work;

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Plex server abrmx 3 5,030 08-16-2017, 05:09 PM
Last Post: abrmx
  [Solved] Boot Issues dedseason 9 8,599 06-08-2017, 08:21 PM
Last Post: MarkHaysHarris777
  Pi2 Server Comparison - Rough JCMPine64 10 12,326 04-19-2016, 11:06 AM
Last Post: androsch