Pinephone Pro won't boot
I received my Pinephone Pro about a month ago, played with it a little bit and haven't used it until yesterday. I booted it once and powered it off again as I wanted to try another os.

After that I was unable to boot it. The battery and charging seems to work fine (checked it with a voltmeter). I was also unable to boot to sd following all instructions in the wiki.

Does anyone know how to fix this?
Try press and hold the power button for about 30 seconds or until light comes on.
(04-17-2022, 10:30 PM)Chief Wrote: Try press and hold the power button for about 30 seconds or until light comes on.

Unfortunately, that didn't work
(04-18-2022, 03:05 AM)adosz Wrote:
(04-17-2022, 10:30 PM)Chief Wrote: Try press and hold the power button for about 30 seconds or until light comes on.

Unfortunately, that didn't work

Then try the same but first hold the volume button down as well. You may have to mess with procedure a bit.
Another option that I had to do once was remove battery, press the reset button and then power button and hold for several seconds.
Release buttons and then wait if possible till tomorrow and replace battery and then try normal start. Keep in mind the volume button as well.
If the phone does show sign of boot leave alone until fully booted up. Depending on os consider Manjaro Phosh. Good luck friend.
Also search on this site (What to do if your PinePhone Pro does not boot)
(04-17-2022, 11:06 AM)adosz Wrote: I received my Pinephone Pro about a month ago, played with it a little bit and haven't used it until yesterday. I booted it once and powered it off again as I wanted to try another os.

After that I was unable to boot it. The battery and charging seems to work fine (checked it with a voltmeter). I was also unable to boot to sd following all instructions in the wiki.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

The part "I was also unable to boot to sd following all instructions in the wiki." is actually the interesting part. How are you flashing the microSD card, what is the filename of the image you are trying to flash and is the microSD card inserted into the top slot and all the way in, so that the notch on the right side of the card is not visible anymore? 

Does Maskrom mode (= mode if there is no valid boot medium found) appear during that procedure? Are you generally able to boot into Maskrom mode using the RE button and no MicroSD card inserted?

I strongly suggest to join the community chat, that issue should be possible to be solved there quite quickly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PinePhone only turns on sometimes zvavybir 1 86 Yesterday, 12:19 PM
Last Post: zvavybir
  PinePhone Pro Explorer's edition Qualcomm modem recovery shifras 7 821 03-24-2024, 02:22 PM
Last Post: zetabeta
Question Screen turning off and booting problems with the Pinephone Pro xnZwJR6vys9a2wm7yWE4 0 157 01-16-2024, 02:38 PM
Last Post: xnZwJR6vys9a2wm7yWE4
  Pinephone Pro LCD and Touchscreen Hobgoblin 8 3,523 01-14-2024, 02:50 PM
Last Post: shifras
  Recurrent problems with broken charger chip on the pinephone/pinephone pro keyboard Jite 4 1,034 11-18-2023, 07:25 AM
Last Post: crocspot
Thumbs Up Pinephone Pro + Keyboard for sale Jimmy88 1 575 09-18-2023, 04:13 AM
Last Post: Anperson222
  is it possible to install a pinephone pro mainboard in a pinephone hannescam 7 2,429 08-13-2023, 04:50 AM
Last Post: fxc
  Pinephone pro packet injection for internal wifi chipset covar 1 704 08-13-2023, 04:40 AM
Last Post: fxc
  PinePhone Keyboard won't work. read_kb_reg(PPKB_SYS_CONFIG) needs what? jovval 0 453 07-09-2023, 09:03 PM
Last Post: jovval
Photo My PinePhone Pro does not read the micro SD card at all. tux_life 7 2,394 03-26-2023, 02:55 AM
Last Post: tux_life