Share Folder On Windows Network?
Your requirements seem to be a moving target. Are you looking for something that works on a network, or can cope with offline edits to sync later? Text only, or arbitrary files? Or are you having new ideas sparked by the suggestions people are making?

ssh has been included in Windows 10 for 4 years or so - before that people usually used PuTTY. A web search will find the docs for either. For some pinephone-specific docs, the mobian wiki has a section on setting up ssh to use keys instead of password, which is strongly recommended given that the password is usually trivially short for faster screen unlocking.
https://wiki.mobian-project.org/doku.php...ty&s[]=ssh
Perhaps my difficulty understanding the problem is that I've been using ssh for more years than I care to remember, and have forgotten what it was like to start with.

Syncthing has already been mentioned as a relatively simple option. Another would be learning to use a version control system like git - much less simple, but much more powerful, and maybe worth the effort depending on what you're doing. For general use I went with Nextcloud on a server at home, and wireguard to let me access it when I'm away from home. The client is available for most common platforms (linux, windows, mac, iOS, android), can be selective about what to sync on which devices, and warns about conflicting changes rather than blindly using the most recent. As with other things on the pinephone the difficulty is in the gui scaling.

Messages In This Thread
Share Folder On Windows Network? - by Peter Gamma - 03-26-2022, 05:35 AM
RE: Share Folder On Windows Network? - by wibble - 03-31-2022, 09:26 AM
RE: Share Folder On Windows Network? - by TRS-80 - 03-31-2022, 11:56 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Share some experience user641 1 1,207 07-17-2023, 09:56 PM
Last Post: PineFone
  How to replace the home folder on eMMC ragreenburg 2 1,806 03-31-2022, 02:19 PM
Last Post: ragreenburg
  No cellular network gibbz 5 4,445 03-04-2021, 05:30 PM
Last Post: rocket2nfinity
  Windows 95 on the PinePhone? Peter Gamma 9 8,834 02-06-2021, 02:40 AM
Last Post: KC9UDX
  Moving windows in Phosh NO_ob 1 3,167 07-05-2020, 06:55 AM
Last Post: dawg161