Post sticky link with important links for PPP
Could someone with knowledge and access post a sticky (retained) thread that provides:

1.  address for latest software version for each OS/desktop, e.g., https://wiki.pine64.org/wiki/PinePhone_P...e_Releases    this link is ok but needs review and updating

2.  address for where to post bugs for each OS/desktop

If more bugs could be pointed out to the developers maybe obvious things that need immediate attention, such as phone discharging to zero while on the charger, might get addressed.  There is daily a new thread regarding discharged phones.  To me that is a high priority thing but that doesn't seem to be happening.

tom kosvic
+1 would be nice. I've already posted asking about #2
(03-15-2022, 08:41 AM)tckosvic Wrote: Could someone with knowledge and access post a sticky (retained) thread that provides:

1.  address for latest software version for each OS/desktop, e.g., https://wiki.pine64.org/wiki/PinePhone_P...e_Releases    this link is ok but needs review and updating

2.  address for where to post bugs for each OS/desktop

If more bugs could be pointed out to the developers maybe obvious things that need immediate attention, such as phone discharging to zero while on the charger, might get addressed.  There is daily a new thread regarding discharged phones.  To me that is a high priority thing but that doesn't seem to be happening.

tom kosvic

The developers are aware of such bugs. Regarding your last sentence: Be aware that devs (and mods) are neither paid personnel nor slaves, so people work on whatever they want in their free & unpaid time, so I highly dislike the specific vocabulary you're using here. Please recheck with the community rules again, especially 6) regarding software feedback.

Your point 2 is in the works (reminder: no slaves nor paid personnel), the software releases pages is reviewed and updated regularly, same reminder here. Places where to link information more prominently are constantly reevaluated and I don't agree to your conclusion that a sticky thread solves the issue beneath a few cases here in the forum bubble and especially not people refusing to read the wiki, even if linked redundantly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pinephone Pro Explorer Edition for sale, link in description Dinobot 0 1,005 07-16-2022, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Dinobot
  PinephonePro Explorer Edition for sale, link in the post. LinuXmarksTheSpot 0 850 05-29-2022, 12:15 PM
Last Post: LinuXmarksTheSpot
Question Where do i check/post/report bugs/issues with the software? (or hardware?) nande 4 2,486 04-02-2022, 10:31 AM
Last Post: wibble
  Could people post Pinephone Pro videos here? :) JesusGod-Pope666.Info 0 1,066 12-09-2021, 02:16 PM
Last Post: JesusGod-Pope666.Info