May 27th Pre-Shipment date
On May 27th I received a "Pre-Shipment" notification. As of today (7/2/2016) I have not received any updates either by email from you or by my email requests.

I have also not received the board. Shipment is via USPS and tracking # is 9405511699000540563204

I understand delays. I am more concerned about lack of communication.
I am in exactly the same situation. USPS tracking number issued 05/27

No response from any Pine email addresses.

Order #102211583

Debit card charged for the full amount Thu 2/18/2016
 Line Items:
 2x PINE64 A64+ for $39.00 each
 2GB ($29)-Yes (+$10)

Subtotal: $78.00
Taxes: $0.00
Shipping: $8.00
Total: $86.00
---
Total Paid: $86.00
Balance Due: $0.00

My next option is to get my bank involved to issue a charge back.
I also got one of those usps preshipment notices on the 27th.

After not seeing any progress for about 10 days, I sent emails to sales/shipping/support. Rinse and repeat, multiple times. The final time, I also included "press@pine64.com"..figured, it can't hurt, maybe *someone* at one of the addresses actually gives a s**t enough to respond to an email.

Finally got a response on June 17th:

Hello Don,

Thank you for contacting us at PINE64. We are sorry about the delay and any inconvenience that it may have cause you. Unfortunately we had an issue with some packages not being scanned properly with USPS and customers did not receive their packages. We are re-sending your package and here is your new tracking # xxx xxxx xxxx xxxx. Once again we are sorry for the delay. We hope you enjoy your PINE64.

Thank you again for your understanding and patience.

Best Regards,
--
PINE64 Inc.

I finally did get my shipment in about 3 days.

"some packages..".....my belief is, it wasn't just "some packages" it was most or all packages, and it wasn't the USPS's fault..the packages probably got refused due to the Pine folks not doing something properly, and those shipments are sitting on the floor at some Pine64 office location in Milipitas. What you are seeing as far as tracking info means the USPS has never even accepted and scanned the package, or taken possession of it. It simply means a label has been created by the shipper. Period. Nothing else.

And in typical Pine64 order fulfillment style, until you keep asking, and asking, and asking, and then finally get lucky and (maybe) get the courtesy of a response, nothing will happen.

My suggestion is to keep emailing, PMing, etc..there just doesn't seem to be any other way.

Best of luck, please update if you get a response..I'll be curious to see if the "excuse of the day" changes in any way.
Well as expected no reply from <sales@pine64.com>, <support@pine64.com>, <press@pine64.com>, <shipping@pine64.com>

Now my only option is to get Mr Wells Fargo involved to recover my money.

Pine, I gave you many chances to rectify this situation but you are ignoring my emails. Now getting my bank involved as to the fraud aspect of this transaction. 

Not a kickstarter buyer in case anyone desires to tell me I took a risk. 

I purchased a product in good faith knowing it would not be shipped until the end of May 2016. It still has not shipped. I no longer need the goods as I now have 2 x RPI3 which I ordered last week and arrived the next day doing the job I needed.

Pine, you really screwed up. And I will let everyone on social media I can what to expect from your "company"

To the Pine64 addicts who say "Just wait, It will arrive" I do not think mine will. May 27th was a bad day for some of us.

Also to the Pine64 addicts who say "Pine64 is a great learning tool and a development system" I say get a RiotBoard.. I got three, support is next to non existent. The downloadable images are years out of date.... but. You do get to learn how to build Linux and you most CERTANLY get to understand and use Uboot. 

So, Raspberry Pi 3 great out of the box. Not state of the art but it works.

RiotBoard.. You going to have to learn a lot of stuff and it is slow but educational.

Pine64. Nothing to say. I do not have one. It never arrived and nobody at Pine will respond. 

Pine, Give me my money back.

(07-07-2016, 06:07 PM)StillWaiting Wrote: Well as expected no reply from <sales@pine64.com>, <support@pine64.com>, <press@pine64.com>, <shipping@pine64.com>

Now my only option is to get Mr Wells Fargo involved to recover my money.

Pine, I gave you many chances to rectify this situation but you are ignoring my emails. Now getting my bank involved as to the fraud aspect of this transaction. 

Not a kickstarter buyer in case anyone desires to tell me I took a risk. 

I purchased a product in good faith knowing it would not be shipped until the end of May 2016. It still has not shipped. I no longer need the goods as I now have 2 x RPI3 which I ordered last week and arrived the next day doing the job I needed.

Pine, you really screwed up. And I will let everyone on social media I can what to expect from your "company"

To the Pine64 addicts who say "Just wait, It will arrive" I do not think mine will. May 27th was a bad day for some of us.

Also to the Pine64 addicts who say "Pine64 is a great learning tool and a development system" I say get a RiotBoard.. I got three, support is next to non existent. The downloadable images are years out of date.... but. You do get to learn how to build Linux and you most CERTANLY get to understand and use Uboot. 

So, Raspberry Pi 3 great out of the box. Not state of the art but it works.

RiotBoard.. You going to have to learn a lot of stuff and it is slow but educational.

Pine64. Nothing to say. I do not have one. It never arrived and nobody at Pine will respond. 

Pine, Give me my money back.

I have submit your situation to sales team.
I ordered two, I asked they cancelled my order.  

Now I have five of the damn things. I need to send them back. When will this nightmare end?
I got mine today 7/15/2016

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shipment to Russia? Tantrix 54 62,860 11-10-2023, 06:21 AM
Last Post: SergeyMorozov
  45Eur Taxes for ~100Eur shipment to Germany hoijui 0 1,134 06-19-2022, 01:28 AM
Last Post: hoijui
  Shipment is on hold February, henrythemouse 2 2,340 04-05-2022, 11:55 AM
Last Post: henrythemouse
  Shipment to Russia is either too expensive (UPS, DHL) or non-legal ilyaigpetrov 2 2,955 02-11-2022, 04:30 AM
Last Post: ilyaigpetrov
  Shipment, I lost a track number and cannot remember where I saw it in a first place bilgames 0 1,584 11-13-2021, 09:21 AM
Last Post: bilgames
  Ordered pinecil and UK Power on the 27th July eddie1 0 1,905 06-30-2021, 12:18 AM
Last Post: eddie1
Question Shipment rejected by security check secxsquared 0 2,171 05-09-2021, 11:29 AM
Last Post: secxsquared
  Shipment returned to shipper weedcoder 2 5,064 01-28-2021, 07:54 AM
Last Post: Pelecanus
  No shipment number chillicoder 0 2,527 09-25-2020, 11:06 AM
Last Post: chillicoder
  Shipment cost deedend 2 4,719 09-17-2020, 08:55 PM
Last Post: bcnaz