Have EU pinephones started shipping since CNY?
Hi all,

Has anyone got confirmation of pinephone's being shipped out from the EU warehouse yet?

I find it a bit weird that it's been nearly a month since I ordered and nothing but silence about the phone, but the keyboard case is already shipped.

Anyone in a similar situation?
(02-25-2022, 05:25 AM)baigan Wrote: Hi all,

Has anyone got confirmation of pinephone's being shipped out from the EU warehouse yet?

I find it a bit weird that it's been nearly a month since I ordered and nothing but silence about the phone, but the keyboard case is already shipped.

sounds like, contact to the support.

for eu warehouse orders, those are dispatched within a week. so in a two weeks you should get the phone. hong kong orders take longer.
(02-25-2022, 10:23 AM)zetabeta Wrote:
(02-25-2022, 05:25 AM)baigan Wrote: Hi all,

sounds like, contact to the support.

for eu warehouse orders, those are dispatched within a week. so in a two weeks you should get the phone. hong kong orders take longer.
Yup, contacted the support last week - no response.

I really like pine64 products but the lack of communication outside of the blog posts is really offputting
The Beta Edition PinePhone already ready in factory floor and waiting for pickup. Due to the COVID surge in Hong Kong, there are lacking truck driver to factory (in China) pick up the shipment, cross order and pass to PINE64 Hong Kong warehouse on last week. Shipping team still active follow up with factory on teh track arrangement and hopefully can settle on this week. Once the shipment arrive Hong Kong warehouse, DHL will be able to pick up in same or next day.

Sorry on the silence. Here is the news: https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/hong...rder-truck
(02-28-2022, 12:16 AM)tllim Wrote: The Beta Edition PinePhone already ready in factory floor and waiting for pickup. Due to the COVID surge in Hong Kong, there are lacking truck driver to factory (in China) pick up the shipment, cross order and pass to PINE64 Hong Kong warehouse on last week. Shipping team still active follow up with factory on teh track arrangement and hopefully can settle on this week. Once the shipment arrive Hong Kong warehouse, DHL will be able to pick up in same or next day.

Sorry on the silence. Here is the news: https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/hong...rder-truck

Hi tllim, thank you for the update, really appreciate it Smile

I am from the UK so does that mean that my PinePhone is actually coming from HK warehouse rather than the EU warehouse?

Thanks,
(02-28-2022, 02:30 AM)baigan Wrote:
(02-28-2022, 12:16 AM)tllim Wrote: The Beta Edition PinePhone already ready in factory floor and waiting for pickup. Due to the COVID surge in Hong Kong, there are lacking truck driver to factory (in China) pick up the shipment, cross order and pass to PINE64 Hong Kong warehouse on last week. Shipping team still active follow up with factory on teh track arrangement and hopefully can settle on this week. Once the shipment arrive Hong Kong warehouse, DHL will be able to pick up in same or next day.

Hi tllim, thank you for the update, really appreciate it Smile

I am from the UK so does that mean that my PinePhone is actually coming from HK warehouse rather than the EU warehouse?

Thanks,

UK dispatchs from HK warehouse. Only EU region countries dispatch from EU transit warehouse.
Good news, today (March 1) manage to get truck driver arrangement, the Beta Edition PinePhone shipment already pick up from factory in Chian and now on the way cross border to Hong Kong warehouse. If progress smoothly, DHL will pick up and dispatch on Thursday (March 3) or Friday (March 4).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What happened to $12 EU shipping rate to Poland? Randomuser 5 2,964 12-17-2023, 01:57 PM
Last Post: ashvaganda
  Shipping Alternatives for USA customers FOSSagent0 4 2,680 05-13-2023, 09:44 AM
Last Post: KC9UDX
  Shipping to Canada extremely costly cptantiles 1 1,066 02-28-2023, 11:33 PM
Last Post: calinb
  Shipping TO Hong Kong? hker 1 2,013 07-06-2022, 07:47 PM
Last Post: RuTrainsurfer
  Shipping stuck in: "Airlines Receive" for nearly a month KiteX3 12 7,953 03-26-2022, 03:58 PM
Last Post: dachalife
  No more standard shipping? kqlnut 3 3,664 07-19-2021, 05:45 AM
Last Post: kqlnut
Question PineBook Pro shipping to India User 22380 2 4,302 06-25-2021, 09:37 PM
Last Post: User 22380
  no shipping notice on my purchase restiforin 0 2,211 06-13-2021, 03:18 PM
Last Post: restiforin
  Shipping service used in Canada MikeJewski 6 11,889 05-17-2021, 04:13 PM
Last Post: optimus
  Shipping Progress TerryB 1,067 1,378,104 02-25-2021, 11:02 AM
Last Post: dgdimick