Flash SD+BL+APP Over-The-Air
Hello everybody,

I'm currently working on a project based on Nordic Semi standard SoftDevice, with custom bootloader and application.
This project works well on developper version of PineTime, programing and debug were done via JTAG.
Now I wish to install it on a sealed version of PineTime but cannot found the right way to do that. I've tested deployment of my dfu package with nRF Connect on computer and smartphone, and also with a custom DFU application but nothing works.
The download seems to works, but InfiniTime indicates nothing (no progress bar or anything)...

What I wish to know is : 
- is it possible to flash the entire memory OTA or could I only flash the application ?
- is there a guide / tutorial that describes OTA update procedure ?
- is there specific parameters / keys to set in my dfu package to get it recognized as a valid package ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated !

Best regards.
(02-23-2022, 04:18 AM)Olivier PM Wrote: Hello everybody,

I'm currently working on a project based on Nordic Semi standard SoftDevice, with custom bootloader and application.
This project works well on developper version of PineTime, programing and debug were done via JTAG.
Now I wish to install it on a sealed version of PineTime but cannot found the right way to do that. I've tested deployment of my dfu package with nRF Connect on computer and smartphone, and also with a custom DFU application but nothing works.
The download seems to works, but InfiniTime indicates nothing (no progress bar or anything)...

What I wish to know is : 
- is it possible to flash the entire memory OTA or could I only flash the application ?
- is there a guide / tutorial that describes OTA update procedure ?
- is there specific parameters / keys to set in my dfu package to get it recognized as a valid package ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated !

Best regards.

You may want to explore on the PineTime chatroom.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Configure Mynewt for SPI Flash lupyuen 3 5,104 05-16-2020, 03:11 PM
Last Post: danielt