KaiOS / WhatsApp
Hi everyone I'm looking for a way to mainstream Linux phones for myself (I need WhatsApp) and for other people that also need WhatsApp I thought for a bit and came to the conclusion that the KaiOS version of WhatsApp is the only Version which is possible to import to Linux without changing any code by making a shell around the app that communicates with Linux (more of a container really)
Can you tell me if this is possible and if so can you please help me find the WhatsApp app files for KaiOS because it's impossible to find.
You can find some older versions here, maybe that helps. If you have access to a KaiOS phone you can also just get the current version from the KaiOS store. No idea if there is a possiblity to adapt it though.
(01-07-2022, 03:58 AM)kqlnut Wrote: You can find some older versions here, maybe that helps. If you have access to a KaiOS phone you can also just get the current version from the KaiOS store. No idea if there is a possiblity to adapt it though.

Thanks I'll check it also KaiOS is based on FirefoxOS so there is a good chance the app is a webpage with some extra property KaiOS stuff

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  meet franz! (whatsapp,telegram,etc linux client) vanja 0 1,063 09-15-2022, 01:23 AM
Last Post: vanja
  KaiOS / whatsapp vanja 5 8,657 12-28-2020, 01:58 AM
Last Post: ryo