Shipping times
I recently ordered a Pinetime and was just curious if anyone knew the time shipping takes? I got the standard shipping and it is going to the US for what it's worth.
(01-03-2022, 03:26 PM)ragreenburg Wrote: I recently ordered a Pinetime and was just curious if anyone knew the time shipping takes? I got the standard shipping and it is going to the US for what it's worth.

I takes a while, and the shipping number they give you once it ships doesn't get updated until the package hits the U.S so it seems like forever until you start getting updates. I want to say about a month or so.
(01-04-2022, 05:59 AM)kmsgli Wrote:
(01-03-2022, 03:26 PM)ragreenburg Wrote: I recently ordered a Pinetime and was just curious if anyone knew the time shipping takes? I got the standard shipping and it is going to the US for what it's worth.

I takes a while, and the shipping number they give you once it ships doesn't get updated until the package hits the U.S so it seems like forever until you start getting updates. I want to say about a month or so.

Well shucks, that is a huge bummer.
(01-04-2022, 09:37 AM)ragreenburg Wrote:
(01-04-2022, 05:59 AM)kmsgli Wrote:

Well shucks, that is a huge bummer.

Agreed but I am super happy with my pinetime and pinephone totally worth the wait especially for the price.
Hello...

I live in the midwest(Nebraska) and ordered my PineTime on the 15th of December...it arrived today.

So...22 days for me.

Charging it now.

Best,

Liquid Cool
(01-06-2022, 05:43 PM)Liquid Cool Wrote: Hello...

I live in the midwest(Nebraska) and ordered my PineTime on the 15th of December...it arrived today.

So...22 days for me. 

Charging it now.

Best,

Liquid Cool

Perfect, thanks for the info!
I personally get tracking updates throughout the wait (but not very often, mainly at the beginning and the end) when ordering from the PineStore, but yeah, it does take a long time, even to my country (well, they rely on China Post EMS (or was it the old one?) from what I can see with the tracking number, so it's not surprising).
(01-12-2022, 10:23 AM)moriel5 Wrote: I personally get tracking updates throughout the wait (but not very often, mainly at the beginning and the end) when ordering from the PineStore, but yeah, it does take a long time, even to my country (well, they rely on China Post EMS (or was it the old one?) from what I can see with the tracking number, so it's not surprising).

Yeah, mine shipped yesterday and the update I have is that it has been processed through a second facility. I don't think I'll get more info until it gets to the US and it gets handed off to the USPS.
(01-12-2022, 10:55 AM)ragreenburg Wrote:
(01-12-2022, 10:23 AM)moriel5 Wrote: I personally get tracking updates throughout the wait (but not very often, mainly at the beginning and the end) when ordering from the PineStore, but yeah, it does take a long time, even to my country (well, they rely on China Post EMS (or was it the old one?) from what I can see with the tracking number, so it's not surprising).

Yeah, mine shipped yesterday and the update I have is that it has been processed through a second facility. I don't think I'll get more info until it gets to the US and it gets handed off to the USPS.

How are you checking the tracking? I use the TrackChecker Mobile app on Android, however any service that allows you to check the tracking number against multiple shipping companies should be good.

For me, once it gets to my country, the responsibility for updating the information goes to my national post service, so I usually set China EMS (though I forget whether it is the newer or older one) and my national post service.
(01-12-2022, 11:03 AM)moriel5 Wrote:
(01-12-2022, 10:55 AM)ragreenburg Wrote:

How are you checking the tracking? I use the TrackChecker Mobile app on Android, however any service that allows you to check the tracking number against multiple shipping companies should be good.

For me, once it gets to my country, the responsibility for updating the information goes to my national post service, so I usually set China EMS (though I forget whether it is the newer or older one) and my national post service.
I was sent an email from PINE64 and in it contained a like to the website 17Track which is where I got my information from.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  shipping time? killick 2 834 12-07-2023, 02:16 AM
Last Post: Iceblade