Shipping times?
For me it (its consignment) has been arrived in Netherlands package centre so basically it is already in Europe where it will be forwarded to my country.
So it comes faster than what I have initially thought.
I bought mine last Friday on the 7th. I ponied up extra for courier shipping which I'm assuming will be the fastest shipping to the US. Hopefully mine will arrive soon enough. No shipping email yet.
People already have theirs but yet I haven't heard a single peep about mine. Wonder how they went and picked favourites this time. Beyond lost my patience waiting for this thing. Maybe they're waiting to release the PinePhone Pro Max before they send it out.
(01-11-2022, 09:09 PM)Merc Wrote: People already have theirs but yet I haven't heard a single peep about mine. Wonder how they went and picked favourites this time. Beyond lost my patience waiting for this thing. Maybe they're waiting to release the PinePhone Pro Max before they send it out.

I ordered mine on the first and it shipped on the 11th and the most recent update I have it that it has been processed through a facility in china.
(01-12-2022, 10:52 AM)ragreenburg Wrote: I ordered mine on the first and it shipped on the 11th and the most recent update I have it that it has been processed through a facility in china.

Glad yours is coming along. You ordered yours four days ahead of me so I'm feeling a bit better about mine still seemingly being in limbo. I need to relax about this keyboard it's driving me crazy. Any time I order something on the internet I get anxious that something bad's going to happen to it. Thanks for the reply.
(01-12-2022, 02:40 PM)Merc Wrote:
(01-12-2022, 10:52 AM)ragreenburg Wrote: I ordered mine on the first and it shipped on the 11th and the most recent update I have it that it has been processed through a facility in china.

Glad yours is coming along. You ordered yours four days ahead of me so I'm feeling a bit better about mine still seemingly being in limbo. I need to relax about this keyboard it's driving me crazy. Any time I order something on the internet I get anxious that something bad's going to happen to it. Thanks for the reply.

I feel the same way. I had ordered a VR headset recently and it didn't ship for a week then got delivered in 2 days. So that whole week I was sitting there like "Why hasn't this shipped yet" and now that I have it, I couldn't care less and am just enjoying it. I could imagine it'll be the same for the keyboard. I still check the shipping info a few times a day but also when I get it I won't care about the fact that it took 3 weeks to deliver. Time is just crazy like that.
My PP keyboard is "Awaiting Customer Collection" in a "UPS Access Point™". So, I'll pick it up tomorrow after work Smile
(01-12-2022, 03:29 PM)janw Wrote: My PP keyboard is "Awaiting Customer Collection" in a "UPS Access Point™". So, I'll pick it up tomorrow after work Smile

Congrats!
Anyone gotten their email today? I'm still waiting

EDIT:

Just saw that they have put estimated delivery times that extend into late January with new orders being late February. So I might not hear anything until next week or so.
(01-12-2022, 10:58 PM)Lord Windy Wrote: Anyone gotten their email today? I'm still waiting

EDIT:

Just saw that they have put estimated delivery times that extend into late January with new orders being late February.  So I might not hear anything until next week or so.

Yes, you may have to wait till after the CNY for items to ship

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sales & shipping issues for PinePhone keyboard gsteenss 4 3,056 08-21-2022, 01:24 AM
Last Post: kat22
  PinePhone Keyboard shipping costs appropriate? Peter Gamma 3 2,000 05-09-2022, 07:47 AM
Last Post: Peter Gamma