[swmo] Phone stays awake after missed call
Hi,

I'm trying SWMO for the weekend and sofar it has been a very pleasant experience, with swmo and pmos that I hadn't use as much before ... I might stick with this configuration ...

I have a little issue though, when I miss a call, the phone awakes from deep-sleep and notifies me but then it stays awake (which is bad because it draws energy).

The issue does not appear when receiving text messages (the phone wakes and is put to sleep)

Does anyone issues the same behaviour in swmo ? Is it the same in sxmo ?

I'll try to dig in the scripts to find how I can make it behave as I want, but if someone has some idea on the subject I'll be
(11-06-2021, 07:58 AM)fdlamotte Wrote: Hi,

I'm trying SWMO for the weekend and sofar it has been a very pleasant experience, with swmo and pmos that I hadn't use as much before ... I might stick with this configuration ...

I have a little issue though, when I miss a call, the phone awakes from deep-sleep and notifies me but then it stays awake (which is bad because it draws energy).

The issue does not appear when receiving text messages (the phone wakes and is put to sleep)

Does anyone issues the same behaviour in swmo ? Is it the same in sxmo ?

I'll try to dig in the scripts to find how I can make it behave as I want, but if someone has some idea on the subject I'll be

In the end I ended up changing the missed_call hook to put the phone on lock ...

The drawback is that one can lock the phone by calling me Wink

So if there is a better way I'm interested ...
If you plan on sticking with swmo then it might be a good idea to open an issue wherever the swmo development happens or report this on the sxmo irc channel.
You're right ...

now I'm sticking with swmo I've contributed to this discussion :

https://todo.sr.ht/~mil/sxmo-tickets/339

regards,
--
FdL
Got an update through pmos edge channel. Issue seems to be solved in last build, maybe mine was outdated.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can I get a little help building swmo? kelbot 7 5,373 12-15-2021, 11:56 AM
Last Post: kelbot
  phone doesn't begin charging until awoken hiimtye 2 2,550 02-15-2021, 11:30 AM
Last Post: hiimtye
Sad Others can't hear me when I call BalMolagmer 1 1,393 02-13-2021, 01:39 PM
Last Post: anjanmomi