Missing part on shipping
Sorry posted in other forum then saw this shipping forum which is probably better placed
My package arrived today minus the Z-Wave module - now I think there were some issues with this so not sure if they have shipped the main pledge separately from the z-wave to get stuff out.

Unfortunately they haven't actually said that in the envelope just a little paper slip would have done - now I'm not sure if it was a mistake at shipping or lack of availability.

My backer number is 36141 so I realize I'm at the back of the queue so to speak but just seeking some clarification.

Also the wifi module shipped with a european/us plug is that by design - is their a UK adapter for the PSU? If not I'm sure I can locate a suitable alternative PSU.

Thanks for delivering on what looks to be a great project - just looking forward to getting the z-wave so I can get on with openHab.

Thanks, Paul.
Backer #13851 Jan 2016 Order

My bag of parts arrived June 10. I've had $10 items shipped from China in better packaging.

I found the small scrap of paper explaining the ABS enclosure was delayed, no problem. Then I realized that I had no display or touchscreen. Have sent multiple messages since June 10th with not 1 reply, even to say "we're too busy".

I know the team has had issues and is overwhelmed, but as far as I can tell I have no recourse and will probably never receive my display/touchscreen. My project will probably have to use another platform as I can't imagine doing business with people that don't respond to multiple pleas.

Anyone know any options on getting the touchscreen/display?

Todd Roper
(06-26-2016, 05:38 AM)nexus1972 Wrote: Sorry posted in other forum then saw this shipping forum which is probably better placed
My package arrived today minus the Z-Wave module - now I think there were some issues with this so not sure if they have shipped the main pledge separately from the z-wave to get stuff out.

Unfortunately they haven't actually said that in the envelope just a little paper slip would have done - now I'm not sure if it was a mistake at shipping or lack of availability.

My package had 2 tiny paper slips, one stating about the spare push button, and the second stating:

The z-Wave module will be shipped separately

Kind regards,

Stefan
(07-02-2016, 10:09 AM)flightsimwiz Wrote: Backer #13851 Jan 2016 Order

My bag of parts arrived June 10. I've had $10 items shipped from China in better packaging.

I found the small scrap of paper explaining the ABS enclosure was delayed, no problem. Then I realized that I had no display or touchscreen. Have sent multiple messages since June 10th with not 1 reply, even to say "we're too busy".

I know the team has had issues and is overwhelmed, but as far as I can tell I have no recourse and will probably never receive my display/touchscreen. My project will probably have to use another platform as I can't imagine doing business with people that don't respond to multiple pleas.

Todd Roper
I will file the investigation to shipping facility on the missing LCD panel.
(07-02-2016, 10:26 PM)tllim Wrote:

Todd Roper

Thanks so much!
I just received my packages (3) today.  I know about the ABS enclosure, Z-Wave module, and Media Kit (Playbox) enclosure delays but I was also missing the IoT Package listed in my original pledge.

I have emailed support and shipping.  Is there anyone else I should notify?  tlim?
I'm still missing my Wifi/BT modules I ordered

Pine Order#102232501

I've contacted them via Facebook, and email shipping AT pine64.com

I did get a reply from the facebook message, and a confirmation that I had ordered it, but no word on when I might get it sent to me
I would rather have waited longer for the whole thing, than get it in bits!

The worst bit is that the module is in stock, so I could probably just buy one from the store and get it delivered, which would be fine, If
I hadnt already paid for it... :-(
Finally received my Wifi/BT module

Hard to know which complaint was the one that actually got noticed and the item shipped, since it came from China, it could be days or weeks ago

My 1st interaction was via Facebook on the 15th June

So thats a bit over 6 weeks in total..

Happy that I got my item, but I weary of ordering any other accessories until they have gotten a little better at shipping their stuff!
(07-03-2016, 08:54 AM)Another month has passed by without a single word. I want a refund of my wasted money please!Or you could just send me what I\m owed.Todd Roper flightsimwiz Wrote:
(07-02-2016, 10:26 PM)tllim Wrote:

Todd Roper

Thanks so much!    Big Grin
Stay tuned, and stay positive !    Big Grin
marcushh777    Cool

please join us for a chat @  irc.pine64.xyz:6667   or ssl  irc.pine64.xyz:6697

( I regret that I am not able to respond to personal messages;  let's meet on irc! )

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What happened to $12 EU shipping rate to Poland? Randomuser 5 2,963 12-17-2023, 01:57 PM
Last Post: ashvaganda
  Shipping Alternatives for USA customers FOSSagent0 4 2,679 05-13-2023, 09:44 AM
Last Post: KC9UDX
  Shipping to Canada extremely costly cptantiles 1 1,066 02-28-2023, 11:33 PM
Last Post: calinb
  Shipping TO Hong Kong? hker 1 2,013 07-06-2022, 07:47 PM
Last Post: RuTrainsurfer
  Shipping stuck in: "Airlines Receive" for nearly a month KiteX3 12 7,952 03-26-2022, 03:58 PM
Last Post: dachalife
  Have EU pinephones started shipping since CNY? baigan 6 5,183 02-28-2022, 10:55 PM
Last Post: tllim
  No more standard shipping? kqlnut 3 3,662 07-19-2021, 05:45 AM
Last Post: kqlnut
Question PineBook Pro shipping to India User 22380 2 4,301 06-25-2021, 09:37 PM
Last Post: User 22380
  no shipping notice on my purchase restiforin 0 2,210 06-13-2021, 03:18 PM
Last Post: restiforin
  Shipping service used in Canada MikeJewski 6 11,886 05-17-2021, 04:13 PM
Last Post: optimus