Pledge arrived, but missing part
Hi First post here - I'd forgotten a little about the pledge - was pleasantly surprised to see it come through as I had seen they were having shipping/distribution issues.
Haven't felt the need to chase - my assumption was they were to use a cliche a victim of their own success.
However, my package arrived today minus the Z-Wave module - now I think there were some issues with this so not sure if they have shipped the main pledge separately from the z-wave to get stuff out.

Unfortunately they haven't actually said that in the envelope just a little paper slip would have done - now I'm not sure if it was a mistake at shipping or lack of availability.

My backer number is 36141 so I realize I'm at the back of the queue so to speak but just seeking some clarification.

Also the wifi module shipped with a european/us plug is that by design - is their a UK adapter for the PSU? If not I'm sure I can locate a suitable alternative PSU.

Thanks for delivering on what looks to be a great project - just looking forward to getting the z-wave so I can get on with openHab.

Thanks, Paul.
(06-26-2016, 04:51 AM)nexus1972 Wrote: Hi First post here - I'd forgotten a little about the pledge - was pleasantly surprised to see it come through as I had seen they were having shipping/distribution issues.
Haven't felt the need to chase - my assumption was they were to use a cliche a victim of their own success.
However, my package arrived today minus the Z-Wave module - now I think there were some issues with this so not sure if they have shipped the main pledge separately from the z-wave to get stuff out.

Unfortunately they haven't actually said that in the envelope just a little paper slip would have done - now I'm not sure if it was a mistake at shipping or lack of availability.

My backer number is 36141 so I realize I'm at the back of the queue so to speak but just seeking some clarification.

Also the wifi module shipped with a european/us plug is that by design - is their a UK adapter for the PSU? If not I'm sure I can locate a suitable alternative PSU.

Thanks for delivering on what looks to be a great project - just looking forward to getting the z-wave so I can get on with openHab.

Thanks, Paul.

The Global power supply comes with four adapter, US, UK, AU, and EU. This means UK big thee pins square pins type adapter is included.

The ZWave module will ship separately on July as mentioned on previous thread.
(06-26-2016, 07:03 PM)tllim Wrote:
(06-26-2016, 04:51 AM)nexus1972 Wrote: Hi First post here - I'd forgotten a little about the pledge - was pleasantly surprised to see it come through as I had seen they were having shipping/distribution issues.

Thanks, Paul.

The Global power supply comes with four adapter, US, UK, AU, and EU. This means UK big thee pins square pins type adapter is included.

The ZWave module will ship separately on July as mentioned on previous thread.

Ah great - that's fantastic - not worried how long was just concerned it might have been missing. 
Might be able to purchase another adapter locally as mine only had eu/us connectors (two pronged pins/blades) unless anyone could through a UK slide on adapter in with the z-wave when it ships.

Thanks for updating me :-)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Problems with Kickstarter Pledge danphuong34k 1 2,912 12-27-2017, 04:05 PM
Last Post: Wizardknight
  Missing camera add on nicothyrael 5 7,216 07-30-2016, 07:08 PM
Last Post: tllim
  missing SD card xj-boonie 4 5,466 07-13-2016, 12:22 PM
  Missing WiFi/Bluetooth add on Kraizk 3 4,996 07-13-2016, 12:24 AM
  Missing WiFi/Bluetooth add on RichJ53 1 2,293 07-13-2016, 12:12 AM
  Pine A64 not powering up / Power button missing vaevictis 10 13,701 07-06-2016, 01:28 PM
Last Post: xalius
  missing board in my shipment jacob2008126 1 2,732 07-02-2016, 08:40 PM
  Upgrade to 2GB in current pledge without upgrading pledge balaji_pitchumani 7 9,037 06-05-2016, 06:37 PM
Last Post: pfeerick
  Missing SD Card Chris_Mc11 0 1,750 04-26-2016, 06:02 PM
Last Post: Chris_Mc11
Question Need Clarification: KS Pledge Description vs. BackerKit Description MashaT22 5 7,646 03-16-2016, 05:22 PM