Looking to buy PBP (Japan/Eastasia)
Since literally nobody seems to be selling anything outside their own country and/or continent, maybe a bit more luck if I request one myself instead.
I'm looking for someone selling their Pinebook Pro to Japan/Eastasia.
Since today is salary day which I'll receive this morning (because banks don't operate during the nights), I might not be able to find a seller potential this month (feel free to prove me wrong).
But since I assume it'll take a while, I added both Japan and Eastasia as possible country names just in case (please be nice to us, for those of you in Oceania and Eurasia).

And yes, it is actually possible to ship to Japan, last week I successfully received a parcel from the EU.
And no, there's no customs attached to it, that parcel was marked as being valued at 5500 euros, and had to pay 0 yen at the door.
母語は日本語ですが、英語も喋れます(ry
お急ぎでしたらメルカリで一台出品されているようですよ。

Otherwise, the PBP will soon be available again in the store (probably 1-2months) if you are willing to wait - I'm very eager to get one myself as soon as they release the next batch.
(10-26-2021, 04:31 AM)Carl Wrote: お急ぎでしたらメルカリで一台出品されているようですよ。

Otherwise, the PBP will soon be available again in the store (probably 1-2months) if you are willing to wait - I'm very eager to get one myself as soon as they release the next batch.

うわー!!本当だ!!
でも、先程違うノートパソコンを購入しましたので、そんなに急いでいません。w
母語は日本語ですが、英語も喋れます(ry