Stuck in OTA Bootloader
I have recieved my Pinetime and want to install wasp-os on it. After installing and sucessfully playing around with GadgetBridge I have managed to install the Reloader-mcuboot.zip on the watch. Weirdly enough, after this sucessful install, GadgetBridge can no longer detect my watch and even after trying nRF connect (which connects but does not manage to upload anything). 
I can't find much information or info online which details this problem.
(10-23-2021, 12:37 PM)H5c52 Wrote: I have recieved my Pinetime and want to install wasp-os on it. After installing and sucessfully playing around with GadgetBridge I have managed to install the Reloader-mcuboot.zip on the watch. Weirdly enough, after this sucessful install, GadgetBridge can no longer detect my watch and even after trying nRF connect (which connects but does not manage to upload anything). 
I can't find much information or info online which details this problem.

This sounds a lot like: https://github.com/daniel-thompson/wasp-os/issues/245 (and it's variants). You are getting the BT logo turn blue but then it disconnects before the transfer is finished?

There's a good chance you can get nRF Connect working by fiddling with the MBR packet size and number of packets (although many phones do work OK with the defaults). In some cases rebooting your phone can also help...
PineTime: wasp-os and MicroPython, Pinebook Pro:  Debian Bullseye

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Flashing PineTime with 3rd party bootloader Mpoint 2 4,442 04-07-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: wibble