Notification light when entering low power
I get a flashing notification light when the phone is entering low power mode. This is something that I absolutely don't want as it prompts me to wake the phone up to see what the notification is. Is there a way to prevent this?
Under Settings > Notifications....

You can pick all applications or ..... just the ones you do want.
      LINUX = CHOICES
         **BCnAZ**
               Idea
   Donate to $upport
your favorite OS Team
It's a Gnome notification, but I don't think it's possible yet to disable it just like that. Here is an old bug report about this issue.
Thanks for the link. Hopefully it gets fixed soon.
Did this ever get addressed? I speculate that you can use gdbus to catch the notification and kill it before it causes the blue light to flash. My solution would follow this vague outline:
A script watches dbus-monitor for a method call of Notify
The script matches whatever power notification I want to auto-dismiss
The script notes the serial of this method
The script watches for a subsequent line with that reply_serial
The script notes the returned quantity, the notification ID
The script calls CloseNotification on that notification ID (see suspend-wake notes for example syntax)

Find out what notification it is:
dbus-monitor --session "interface=org.freedesktop.Notifications" >> ~/Desktop/MyNotificationLog.txt

I'd log the dbus-monitor to a log file:
dbus-monitor --session >> ~/Desktop/MyNotificationLog.txt
When the blue light comes on I'd do a grep on that file and look for where it matches that notification:
grep ~/Desktop/MyNotificationLog.txt -e "interface=org.freedesktop.Notifications; member=Notify" -A4
If the last line says the text of the notification, I'd make note of the serial=N1 number. I'd do a grep
grep ~/Desktop/MyNotificationLog.txt -e "reply_serial=N1 " -A1
I'd make a note of the return quantity, unit32 N2, and do:
gdbus call --session --dest org.freedesktop.Notifications --object-path /org/freedesktop/Notifications --method org.freedesktop.Notifications.CloseNotification N2
I still get this annoying notification light on Mobian every day. It's disappointing that such important issues take so many months to solve. Sometimes I wonder if any Phosh developers ever test their software.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  System won't suspend due to suspention notification user641 6 1,191 09-24-2023, 05:47 AM
Last Post: user641
  Power Consumption on Suspend JudgeFudge 8 1,680 07-29-2023, 06:24 AM
Last Post: JudgeFudge
  Screen stay black unless power key pressed short freelectro 0 602 06-24-2023, 01:55 PM
Last Post: freelectro
  Any fix for bluetooth crash when entering pairing password? kk22 0 807 06-18-2022, 07:51 PM
Last Post: kk22
  Pinephone incoming call / SMS notification no ringing / notification volume dcinoz 3 2,750 06-02-2022, 07:16 AM
Last Post: arkadione
  Toggle light & dark themes with a launcher. MtnSk8 0 1,422 03-14-2021, 12:20 AM
Last Post: MtnSk8
  Dismiss notification button or gesture? vandys 5 4,662 02-15-2021, 07:53 PM
Last Post: pagesix1536
  SMS notification inconsistent and Wifi issue (waking up?) dcinoz 12 9,041 01-21-2021, 04:20 AM
Last Post: dcinoz
  Manjaro convergence edition (3GB) charging/power issue Saliency 1 2,343 11-24-2020, 11:04 AM
Last Post: Saliency
  Proximity / ambient light sensor antiX-Dave 7 8,021 11-20-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: pinephonenewbee