Austrialians now have a better reason to use PinePhone
Don't worry they will gift you with a brand new iphone or android, with full pegasus support. Also the iphone will protect society from you in the case of you being a pedophile.
(09-20-2021, 01:51 PM)user641 Wrote: Don't worry they will gift you with a brand new iphone or android, with full pegasus support. Also the iphone will protect society from you in the case of you being a pedophile.

There is a solution for that.

[Image: image.jpeg]
(09-20-2021, 02:50 PM)Zebulon Walton Wrote:
(09-20-2021, 01:51 PM)user641 Wrote: Don't worry they will gift you with a brand new iphone or android, with full pegasus support. Also the iphone will protect society from you in the case of you being a pedophile.

There is a solution for that.

[Image: image.jpeg]

Better, in my opinion, to load it up with anti-establishment propaganda, attach a large battery to it, and mail it somewhere far away that you're not likely to go. ?
:wq

[ SRA accepts you ]
DO NOT consider the enemy to be stupid !

Gates has proposed this world wide needle injection for over 20 years, Covid is just the perfect opportunity....

Google has been studying every email, so they know every key word to get the desired re-action from the sheepeople.

I used to check out the hydrogen conventions in Europe, Now that is no longer accessible on USA internet !
      LINUX = CHOICES
         **BCnAZ**
               Idea
   Donate to $upport
your favorite OS Team
(09-20-2021, 01:51 PM)user641 Wrote: in the case of you being a pedophile.

They always use "pedophilia", "terrorism", "money laundering", and "climate change" as an excuse to push agenda's nobody would otherwise want.
Though at least the people seem to finally wake up to the "pedophilia" excuse, probably because they used this one a bit too often I guess?
If you think logically, even if there are pedophiles using an iPhone (maybe the dumbest pedophiles in existence, but just assume for this thought experiment), is it really worth to indiscriminitely keep an eye on billions of iPhone users worldwide just to go after maybe 4 pedophiles (3 of which being government personnel, so they will never go after those anyway)?

(09-21-2021, 12:27 AM)bcnaz Wrote: DO NOT consider the enemy to be stupid !

Gates has proposed this world wide needle injection for over 20 years,  Covid is just the perfect opportunity....

Google has been studying every email, so they know every key word to get the desired re-action from the sheepeople.

I used to check out the hydrogen conventions in Europe, Now that is no longer accessible on  USA internet !

yup.
You got it!
The biggest enemy to humans is their own obedience.
Reality is an illusion created with our own minds collectively, so if we all just turn off TV and ignore the "news" (propaganda) entirely, all of this would be gone overnight.
This is exactly while the 5 eyes countries, the most of Europe, Israel, and parts of south Asia are so screwed up now, while parts of east Asia, parts of Latin America, parts of Africa, parts of primarily eastern Europe + a select few western European countries, and north Asia (which is just Russia) are far less so.
This isn't a "war on the white race" like so many of the controlled opposition like to call it, it's a war on the obedient slaves.
母語は日本語ですが、英語も喋れます(ry
This thread is probably too political for the Pine64 forum.
(09-22-2021, 10:06 AM)ragreenburg Wrote: This thread is probably too political for the Pine64 forum.

i was thinking the same. if we talk about how to not support closed platforms like google and apple, how pinephone avoids those closed platforms, i would be fine with that. however, discussion is way too much how australian government is wrong, i don't think it belongs here.

btw, i have some issues with australian government even before coronavirus pandemic.
(09-22-2021, 10:46 AM)zetabeta Wrote:
(09-22-2021, 10:06 AM)ragreenburg Wrote: This thread is probably too political for the Pine64 forum.

i was thinking the same. if we talk about how to not support closed platforms like google and apple, how pinephone avoids those closed platforms, i would be fine with that. however, discussion is way too much how australian government is wrong, i don't think it belongs here.

btw, i have some issues with australian government even before coronavirus pandemic.

100%, at first it started off less political and then somehow started talking about paedophiles... Should be removed or archived. I reported it to the mods so hopefully they take care of it.
Well, it is political tyranny for reasons many open source projects have started.

For example, in the case of VPN. Many governments have banned, or blocked the of VPNs and SSL in their country.

In response, OBFSproxy was created

https://blog.torproject.org/obfsproxy-ne...-arms-race

It seems people are criticizing the abuse of government, and reasons people should use alternative open source platforms which can help you mitigate government abuses, but people getting offended by everything now days; wanting to cancel any discussion they disagree with.
Locking this thread, it's dangerously close from going off the rails, and in violation of the forum rules (section 2: Form and content. "No politics, religion or other sensitive topics")

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PinePhone - boot from microSD laserpyramid 5 307 03-06-2024, 06:37 PM
Last Post: aular
  Are you using the Pinephone as your daily driver? jro 157 105,175 02-18-2024, 11:33 PM
Last Post: aular
  2020 PinePhone Manjaro CE EU for sale, name your price astrojuanlu 7 1,525 02-14-2024, 04:51 PM
Last Post: astrojuanlu
  pinephone is not bootble for the box. ijij 1 464 01-19-2024, 01:29 PM
Last Post: fxc
  Multiple issues with the Pinephone MTXP 12 1,942 12-28-2023, 07:55 AM
Last Post: MTXP
  pinephone repair shop shengchieh 0 384 12-26-2023, 02:42 PM
Last Post: shengchieh
  sudo nano file saving pinephone beta edition CharlesGnarley 4 1,481 12-22-2023, 03:44 PM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
  Can't get Mobian on PinePhone to recognise USB-C docking bar duncan_bayne 9 6,610 12-04-2023, 02:14 AM
Last Post: Peter Gamma
  Pinephone not booting, always vibrating alexander12 7 4,671 11-22-2023, 06:46 PM
Last Post: Scary Guy
  Pinephone on Verizon chachi 3 993 10-09-2023, 11:26 AM
Last Post: alaraajavamma