Alarm keeps going off - can't find anything set in Clocks
Question 
Hi All,
I keep getting an alarm going off at random times. I don't think it's every day unless it's going off in the middle of the night and I'm just sleeping through it. 
It doesn't leave any notification in the ui and I don't have any alarms or timers set in Clocks.
I haven't managed to make it to the phone while it's going off so I haven't seen what the screen looks like at the time.

Has anyone else had this?
Any idea where this might be set?
I've been keeping track of it over the last couple of days.
So far this is when it went off:
2021-09-08 10:36
2021-09-08 18:55

It's definitely the phone. I was holding it today as it went off. No alerts on screen Sad
Can someone point me at a log to look into maybe?
You'll need to use https://github.com/Dejvino/birdie or switch to Plasma Mobile and use the alarms app it has. The stock gnome clocks app doesn't wake the phone from suspend.
(09-09-2021, 02:40 PM)33YN2 Wrote: You'll need to use https://github.com/Dejvino/birdie or switch to Plasma Mobile and use the alarms app it has. The stock gnome clocks app doesn't wake the phone from suspend.

Hi 33,
Thanks for the reply. I'm not sure that's what I'm after - unless I'm missing something here?

To clarify, I've got something on the phone that goes off with 3 sets of 2 quick beeps with no visual alert. 
It seems to go off at sporadic intervals and I can't find a way to turn it off in the UI.

I'm not trying to set an alarm. I'm trying to find what's causing the noise with the aim of turning it off.

All the best
FKW

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  German Emergency Alarm System Test arno_nuehm 4 1,722 12-11-2022, 01:44 PM
Last Post: traut
  Anyone find a work around for the brightness issues from kernels 5.13/14? ragreenburg 2 2,310 09-01-2021, 08:49 AM
Last Post: ragreenburg
  Alarm clock doesn’t work Captain1ndustry 10 13,820 01-15-2021, 12:29 PM
Last Post: moodroid
  Ringer and Alarm Tones discogribbs 3 5,686 09-28-2020, 03:15 AM
Last Post: alpopa