Working with Fito Track
I saw a post in the telegram group that the watch is working with the Fito Track app, but can't find it now.

Anybody know how and what is working?
(09-04-2021, 02:56 AM)Glockdoc Wrote: I saw a post in the telegram group that the watch is working with the Fito Track app, but can't find it now.

I tried to get the PineTime working with the Fito Track app but it refuses to connect/read data from it. Maybe it needs some newer version of the app or something?

From the latest update: https://www.pine64.org/2021/08/15/introd...-pinenote/

Quote:It can also connect to BLE heart rate monitors to record your heart rate while you’re doing sports. The good news is that it implements the Heart Rate Profile standardized by the Bluetooth SIG, the very same protocol InfiniTime implements to expose heart rate data to the companion app. This allows FitoTrack and Infinitime to work together out of the box without needing any further work on either project. If you were looking for some motivation to exercise this is probably welcome news.

I cannot get it working for the life of me. My experience is that it is not plug and play as they suggest.
@Glockdoc I did retry the connection and actually got it working. I have to:

* Disable GadgetBridge from auto-starting from within the app

* Force stop GadgetBridge

* Turn off bluetooth and location

* Restart the PineTime by holding down the main button

* Open Fito Track and force it to turn on bluetooth and location services from the app (seems to be important to stop the phone from taking over these devices)

Then and only then will it connect for me. For my efforts, I get to record some almost correct values: https://github.com/JF002/InfiniTime/issues/532

We'll get there eventually!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Accelerometer stopped working victor9 15 9,629 02-13-2023, 05:05 PM
Last Post: Luri
  Screen stopped working properly pcfreak9000 3 1,548 01-18-2023, 04:28 PM
Last Post: tllim
  PineTime Touch Screen Stopped Working BlunderingBushcraft 3 2,737 07-30-2022, 04:19 PM
Last Post: headgr
  can anyone suggest their working Linux bluetooth USB dongles to connect to Pinetime? jahway603 4 2,531 07-27-2022, 07:38 PM
Last Post: jahway603
Sad Account not working - missing permissions? Droidian 0 1,231 09-24-2021, 05:30 AM
Last Post: Droidian
  Flashing not working yokonav 13 14,447 03-11-2021, 04:39 AM
Last Post: danielt