Pine phone keyboard ?
I thought the Pine phone keyboard was going to be in the store soon ?

But  there does not seem to be any news here recently.

Did that get abandoned or delayed ?  

Does anybody have an update ?

Finally in January 2022 !
      LINUX = CHOICES
         **BCnAZ**
               Idea
   Donate to $upport
your favorite OS Team
I think the last blog said sometime in September or October, it would be in the store.

Megi was working on firmware and signed off on it three weeks ago.

Still on schedule, afaik.

Edit: Jeez how do you have 1,592 posts?! Last thing you need is another keyboard! :p
WIll I get one for myself, yea I cant not have a keyboard.
DO I still hope for a slider keyboard(like a N900)?
Yea, with Qi charging, NFC, FM transmitter, IR blaster, an RTL-SDR, LoRa, a POCSAG paging decoder, and power/i2c solder pads for more stuff.
I just saw a prototype on youtube, nice !

It has a huge battery onboard, and the book style should reduce shattered screens, and also buy us some space on the little screen...

Win, Win, Win
      LINUX = CHOICES
         **BCnAZ**
               Idea
   Donate to $upport
your favorite OS Team
That is just ultra-cool.
Looking forward to this as well.
Satisfied PinePhone, Pinebook Pro & PineTab2 owner; Thank you Pine64Team for your work!  Smile
In their blog post today they mention the issues they have had with flashing the firmware onto the keyboard at the factory so it has been delayed until that is solved which sucks. I want to get a couple things from the Pine store but won't get anything until the keyboard releases just so I don't have to pay for shipping multiple times.
Any update or count-down for The Keyboard's arrival at the store ?

Can I buy a Pine phone with the keyboard pre-installed on it ?

Smile
      LINUX = CHOICES
         **BCnAZ**
               Idea
   Donate to $upport
your favorite OS Team
Which Distro's are ready to run with the new Pine phone Keyboard ?
      LINUX = CHOICES
         **BCnAZ**
               Idea
   Donate to $upport
your favorite OS Team
(I could be totally wrong, but) I was under the impression that all tinkering with the keyboard to get it working only had to be done to the keyboard's firmware itself. I don't think it will matter what distro you're using, they should all just recognize it as a keyboard.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  keyboard case charging but not typing new2pinephone 18 5,207 02-19-2024, 07:30 AM
Last Post: theResonant
  Keyboard doesn't charge my phone no matter what, so can I charge my phone directly ragreenburg 3 5,449 01-14-2024, 03:34 PM
Last Post: acid andy
  I've added an I2C connector to the PP keyboard eugenr 0 359 11-26-2023, 07:24 AM
Last Post: eugenr
  Update the PinePhone keyboard driver to support missing characters? Peter Gamma 8 7,900 10-22-2023, 08:43 PM
Last Post: Peter Gamma
  key repeat with pinephone keyboard rotwang 0 392 10-22-2023, 03:39 PM
Last Post: rotwang
Exclamation USB mouse isn't working when a PP keyboard is attached? mikeb 3 1,109 10-21-2023, 08:21 PM
  Pinephone with mini keyboard, trackpad and large power bank? Peter Gamma 0 447 10-21-2023, 07:50 AM
  Which mini keyboard and mouse to choose for the PP? Peter Gamma 0 560 10-21-2023, 02:55 AM
  Use the Linux Console with the PinePhone Keyboard mburns 2 901 10-20-2023, 04:11 PM
Last Post: mburns
  How to disassemble Keyboard top and replace cables? elof 2 717 10-11-2023, 09:03 AM
Last Post: elof