reversed caps lock
Hi, I got a pinebook pro in April. It worked well, so I ordered a 2nd right before orders were shut down. Well, earlier this week, I tried to use that 2nd one, but there seems to be some issues with the keyboard. 
The keyboard is typing all caps, until I clicked the caps lock button. Then I get lower case. The two finger doesn't seem to work for dragging. Maybe it's due to it reading a shift key pressed. I've tried pressing/tapping all of the keys in case one was stuck, but no change.
Is there a firmware or known issue that might cause this?
Thanks for any help.
Anthony
You could re-flash the keyboard / touchpad firmware; it wouldn't hurt anything ( unless of course something goes wrong in the process, as always ).

But otherwise, you can verify that your shift keys aren't stuck, by simply using them individually.
:wq

[ SRA accepts you ]
Oddly, I had exactly this problem in Debian on a amd64 machine today. A reboot was the only thing that would fix it. Very strange.

[ SRA accepts you ]
(08-21-2021, 02:53 PM)KC9UDX Wrote: Oddly, I had exactly this problem in Debian on a amd64 machine today.  A reboot was the only thing that would fix it.  Very strange.

Thanks for sharing. I'm running the pre-installed Manjaro. Happened from boot-up. Reboots don't fix it.
(08-21-2021, 03:09 PM)angeloweb Wrote:
(08-21-2021, 02:53 PM)KC9UDX Wrote: Oddly, I had exactly this problem in Debian on a amd64 machine today.  A reboot was the only thing that would fix it.  Very strange.

Thanks for sharing. I'm running the pre-installed Manjaro. Happened from boot-up. Reboots don't fix it.

Can you try a different operating system, to see if possibly something is wrong with your Manjaro?

[ SRA accepts you ]