Nemo is back!
so, I could solve the problems with WiFi just by doing a reboot after the 1st boot. Yet I can't really test much, trying to update the packages via package manager yields into infinite loading - and I guess that's caused by WiFi getting disconnected as soon as screen sleep kicks in

Another problem I have discovered is that the screen goes dark at random times. Sometimes when I want to open e.g browser the screen goes dark until it opens (is that a screen sleep?) ..afterwards when trying to open the (opened) app via multitasking view nothing happens when I tap such application
(12-08-2021, 05:27 PM)p1trson Wrote: so, I could solve the problems with WiFi just by doing a reboot after the 1st boot. Yet I can't really test much, trying to update the packages via package manager yields into infinite loading - and I guess that's caused by WiFi getting disconnected as soon as screen sleep kicks in

Another problem I have discovered is that the screen goes dark at random times. Sometimes when I want to open e.g browser the screen goes dark until it opens (is that a screen sleep?) ..afterwards when trying to open the (opened) app via multitasking view nothing happens when I tap such application

for the display timeout, here's a fix: mcetool --set-demo-mode=on
at least that will allow you to update. There was a bug where minimized apps sometimes refused to open again, I'm not sure if it's still there. Join the telegram group for more info: https://t.me/NemoMobile
hth
(12-08-2021, 05:27 PM)p1trson Wrote: Another problem I have discovered is that the screen goes dark at random times. Sometimes when I want to open e.g browser the screen goes dark until it opens (is that a screen sleep?) ..afterwards when trying to open the (opened) app via multitasking view nothing happens when I tap such application

I am not sure about that. Could it be problem with automatic brightness? Try to switch brightness to manual. You can turn off display back light if you set level too low.