Shipping estimate
Hi, I ordered a Pinephone on July 23 and I was wondering when I would receive tracking or an estimate on how long it takes to arrive. I've ordered one before from you guys but i forget how long the process takes.

The reason i ask is because I received a text from what I perceive as spam because it claimed to be associated with DHL but the link it gave me was from a weird website that did not include dhl.com, and it was also created less than 24's since it was sent. 

Anyway's any input is appreciated.
it is complicated, wait and it will arrive, you will probably receive an sms with a link telling you to choose a delivery point
DHL cooperates with local agents who partner with any kind of local stores to make delivery points in every neighbourhood, open the link in the SMS to select your point and then you will be texted again when you parcel arrives
(08-01-2021, 01:15 AM)mouffa Wrote: it is complicated, wait and it will arrive, you will probably receive an sms with a link telling you to choose a delivery point

I actually ordered mine on the exact same day, can you be a little more specific? I know you say it's complicated, but honestly, the more detail for how this process works, the more peace of mind I think myself, and OP would have.
What should i do if i deleted the text lol. I lookes at other peoples experience, and it seemed like they usually got it in about a week. Which for me its been about two weeks. How long should i wait? Or how would i reach out as i never recieved a tracking number.

I just made a ticket on the website. Ill keep updated what happens, but im sure it will be fine Smile
(08-01-2021, 01:41 PM)unrealb2 Wrote: What should i do if i deleted the text lol. I lookes at other peoples experience, and it seemed like they usually got it in about a week. Which for me its been about two weeks. How long should i wait? Or how would i reach out as i never recieved a tracking number.

I just made a ticket on the website. Ill keep updated what happens, but im sure it will be fine Smile

What text?
You should get an email from the Pine Store with a tracking number once your order ships.
the delivery time can not be estimated now with the scamdemic, it is natural to receive non-DHL notifications, the shipment is complicated because it comes from Hong Kong but the company is based in Poland, if you deleted the SMS use the tracking ID from the email and ask DHL or search on their website to know who to contact next, you will probably receive another SMS but now you have to act quickly to avoid any further complications
(08-01-2021, 12:42 AM)unrealb2 Wrote: Hi, I ordered a Pinephone on July 23 and I was wondering when I would receive tracking or an estimate on how long it takes to arrive. I've ordered one before from you guys but i forget how long the process takes.

The reason i ask is because I received a text from what I perceive as spam because it claimed to be associated with DHL but the link it gave me was from a weird website that did not include dhl.com, and it was also created less than 24's since it was sent. 

Anyway's any input is appreciated.

Most of the time,  with some exceptions, the amount of time it takes to get from Hong Kong to your place on the planet can be predicted.
  But Pine phones are usually  "Pre-Ordered"  meaning they get built after there are enough orders.

First you get the email that they received your order.
 Then the uncertain wait...

Finally,  you get an email from Pine64,  and a sms text from DHL that your phone has shipped.
 When you get the shipping notice the wait is almost over  ( Most of the time, some exceptions ).

When they started accepting orders for the Post Market Convergent phones, I was at the front of the line within minutes of when sales opened I had my order in.

Then when they mentioned they were about sold out about 6-8 weeks later (I think), 
      I put in a second order.

Approximately 2 weeks later, both phones arrived at the same time.

The phones arrived at my door about 24-30 hours after DHL sent me a text, 
        That they had picked up my packages in Hong Kong.
---

A short time later they posted on the forum they had a few "Left-Overs in stock".....
  I was so happy with the ones I had,  I could not resist,  and I ordered a third PMOS phone,
  That one shipped pretty quick, I don't remember exactly. 
          but the  'in transit time'  was very short again.

NOTE :  I'm not rich, ...   I did share some of these with my kids.

The time from when you order,   until the time they ship them,  can vary a lot...!

NO,  They do not send emails  'estimating shipment dates'.
      LINUX = CHOICES
         **BCnAZ**
               Idea
   Donate to $upport
your favorite OS Team
(08-02-2021, 12:13 PM)KNERD Wrote: You should get an email from the Pine Store with a tracking number once your order ships.

This is what the pine team said. I should be getting a email soon and it will have a tracking number.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  rough estimate of expected microSD installation life? andrewp907 7 3,418 06-10-2023, 07:55 PM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
  Shipping Updates curtisg 0 748 07-26-2022, 12:26 PM
Last Post: curtisg
  High shipping costs Peter Gamma 18 13,281 06-06-2022, 03:13 PM
Last Post: Peter Gamma
  WTS: (Rarely used) Pinephone Beta Edition with Convergence Package - DHL shipping vatin 3 1,899 05-25-2022, 04:31 PM
Last Post: vatin
  Shipping to Russia in 2021 cyberpunk_on_pinephone 8 8,109 12-09-2021, 03:32 PM
Last Post: hyperkahler
Thumbs Down Extreme disappointement with Pine's shipping department disappointment 26 15,917 09-11-2021, 10:55 PM
Last Post: ryo
  Pinephone shipping to UK nb8550 2 2,662 09-06-2021, 08:05 AM
Last Post: User 22018
  Shipping stuck on creating label, tracking complaints wizardofthemodem 3 3,441 05-04-2021, 03:26 PM
Last Post: zvand
  Pinephone Beta shipping to India sagaracharya 0 1,623 04-30-2021, 11:57 AM
Last Post: sagaracharya
  Pinephone UBPorts available. just cover shipping and make me the best offer stozi 3 4,082 03-20-2021, 11:35 PM
Last Post: dsimic