QR Scanner
I totally feel you on the QR code struggle. It can be a real pain trying to make out the code and get everything set up properly.
Have you heard of Smart Engines SDK? It's a top-notch QR scanner that can help make the process a lot easier for you. With its advanced scanning capabilities and seamless integration, you can easily save text from the QR code without any hassle.
Plus, you won't have to worry about compatibility issues or struggle to get everything set up properly. It's designed to work with a wide range of devices and platforms, so you can easily link up Axolotl and your Signal Desktop client.
Code:
sudo apt install zbar-tools
works on the Pinephone under Mobian bookworm, installing it on a desktop computer is no longer necessary. Moreover, Mobian bookworm has Megapixels 1.6.0-1+b1 right now.
I totally feel you on the QR code struggle. It can be a real pain trying to make out the code and get everything set up properly.
Have you heard of Smart Engines SDK ? It's a top-notch QR scanner that can help make the process a lot easier for you. With its advanced scanning capabilities and seamless integration, you can easily save text from the QR code without any hassle.
Plus, you won't have to worry about compatibility issues or struggle to get everything set up properly. It's designed to work with a wide range of devices and platforms, so you can easily link up Axolotl and your Signal Desktop client.
Just in case someone has the problem anew, please note that installing zbar-tools allows to scan QR codes with Megapixels. I made it work in December 2023 with Mobian Bookworm. I rarely use this feature, I assume that it still works with Mobian Trixie.