MPCamera: VIDIOC_SUBDEV_S_FRAME_INTERVAL error 22, Неисправан аргумент
Initialized OpenGL ES 2.0
MPCamera: VIDIOC_QBUF error 22, Неисправан аргумент
TIFF version 20221213
Writing frame to /tmp/megapixels.JUSdn5/0.dng
Making thumbnail
TIFF version 20221213
Writing frame to /tmp/megapixels.JUSdn5/1.dng
Post process /tmp/megapixels.JUSdn5 to /home/manjaro/Pictures/IMG20230309121216.ext (save-dng 0)
postprocessd: error while loading shared libraries: libraw.so.20: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
MPCamera: VIDIOC_SUBDEV_S_FRAME_INTERVAL error 22, Неисправан аргумент
MPCamera: VIDIOC_QBUF error 22, Неисправан аргумент
TIFF version 20221213
Writing frame to /tmp/megapixels.COssZO/0.dng

... where „Неисправан аргумент“ means bad argument. I've checked for libraw.so.20 in /usr/lib/ and there's only libraw.so.23.0, which worked fine in my previous distro (megi's, as of august, updated about six weeks ago).

I got this by launching megapixels through ssh from my (Mint 20) PC, so I can easily copy and paste here.

I'll try with pacman -Syu and plan to return here shortly.

pacman -Syu did almost nothing - well, the distro I'm using was installed yesterday, no wonder.

So, how do we tell megapixels to use libraw.so.23.0 instead of looking for .20?
I supplied the .20, but then it complained about other libs from the raw/mpeg package.
Found it: two out of three postprocessing options don't work - the first one, marked as „(built-in)...“ does. The slow one complains of libraw being the wrong version, the quick one of libtiff.

Just click at the cogwheel button (bottom left) and select the default postprocessing. That's it.
Found a comment somewhere in some postprocess.sh „[some distro name] broke libtiff“ so okay, I didn't plan to use tiff anyway.

The current trouble is that the pics are coming out mostly overexposed (both .dng and .jpg), I have to tone them down about 1,5 to 2 f-stops, and they're too green. When I use RawTherapee to convert the .dng into .jpg, the color correction has green=0.414.

I've compared the files in /usr/share/megapixels/config/ with those in my previous version (manjaro phosh beta 26 vs 21) and they are identical. So... if not the .ini files there, then where?
In Manjaro you can install postprocessd from AUR and that one will work.
But it will still be too green Smile

If you want to try I think luigi311 script will produce images without green tint.
https://github.com/luigi311/megapixels_postprocess
The "too green" part is a kernel bug/regression, see https://forum.manjaro.org/t/kernel-fix-f...640/136430 for a description of the issue and for a fixed kernel.
Apart from the internal incomprehensive language of git (why, oh why is download called clone?), there's one thing that I never get from these .md files: where do I put the files?
I've put it on /usr/share/megapixels/megapixels_postprocess-main/ and got myself into a trap with that. As a regular user I can't cd into that folder; as root I can't run setup.sh

And the link in the other response, about the fixed kernel, is a 404.
Few hours later, I still can't get it done. I assumed I put the scripts in the protected area where they are a bit unusable, so I put them into a folder below ~/Downloads. Trying to run „sudo ./setup.sh“ detects root and refuses to run, says „Script must not be ran as root“. When running as manjaro, it reports
chmod: мењам овлашћења за „'/home/manjaro/.config/megapixels/postprocess.sh'“: Радња није допуштена
(changing authorization for ... operation not permitted)

So... what am I doing wrong?
The solution, so far, is to keep the .dng files and process them in RawTherapee, just like I do with Canon's raw files. Works like a charm. The only downside is that I don't have the correct versions in the phone, to, say, send via Telegram.

The correction needed is green=0.412, is there any config file where I can put that? Or is it something I can do with the existing postprocess.sh?
Well, you are much better off just using a fixed kernel. The linked artifact has expired because it is no longer the latest kernel build. Try this one:
kernel 6.1.21-1
This has the fix from 6.1.12-2 and also upstream bugfixes from 6.1.12 to 6.1.21 (i.e., 9 bugfix releases newer).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SMS Problem hugh_barnard 2 1,164 05-10-2023, 04:24 AM
Last Post: acrux
  Screen blocker is damaged ("loginctl unlock-session c1" problem) Gon 2 1,853 09-29-2022, 12:42 PM
Last Post: Firewave
Question Problem with booting from SD card. Several errors LittleStone 0 789 09-04-2022, 02:34 PM
Last Post: LittleStone
  Problem installing 8jef 0 1,474 12-19-2020, 08:01 PM
Last Post: 8jef