Looking for a used PinePhone in the EU
Hello!
I'm looking for a used, rather cheap PinePhone for sale in the EU for around a 100 €. I know it's not the price for a mint condition barely used phone, but maybe someone has one lying around and just wants to get rid of it. I don't care much about accessories and the whole package. I would buy it for spare parts since I need some by now (I have a delaminated and now also cracked screen and a problematic camera) and with the long and expensive shipping when ordering from the PineStore it might be more worth having a full phone as a backup.
So if anyone is interested, let me know!
I sell mine, convergence edition bought in May 2021, excellent condition, $50 plus shipping $230.
I'm selling mine https://forum.pine64.org/showthread.php?tid=14446 but for 100 euros I'll keep it to myself Smile
(07-17-2021, 08:26 AM)mouffa Wrote: I sell mine, convergence edition bought in May 2021, excellent condition,  $50 plus shipping $230.
Let me get my passport, I'll come pick it up.

(07-17-2021, 08:26 AM)e-minguez Wrote: I'm selling mine https://forum.pine64.org/showthread.php?tid=14446 but for 100 euros I'll keep it to myself
Yeah I saw that, but that's too expensive for me, also considering the older/modified hardware revision. I completely understand that this is a low price point, probably too low for most. I saw some offers here a while back in the 100 € range, so maybe there is someone wanting to sell. I don't need like new condition, I'm fine with the 2GB model and otherwise I'll just order from the store sometime along with other things, but they don't have all the parts I need in stock right now.
the Pine64 products are experimental in every aspect, you try to fix them up to the end, find compatible replacement parts, do some soldering job and make a thread here with your work, the same applies for the software, let's try to run the Viber appimage on Pinephone for example
(07-18-2021, 05:06 AM)mouffa Wrote: the Pine64 products are experimental in every aspect, you try to fix them up to the end, find compatible replacement parts, do some soldering job and make a thread here with your work, the same applies for the software, let's try to run the Viber appimage on Pinephone for example
Not sure what you are referring to, but yeah, I'm aware that it's experimental, that's why I'm trying to get parts for it. The only way to get them though is from Pine64. Pretty sure there are no compatible screens from other vendors and I've tried finding a compatible camera module, but while the sensor itself is easy enough to find, I couldn't find a module with the right ribbon cable connector.
as far as I remember pine64 does not provide spare parts but it suggests some compatible ones from other chinese phones, you can search on the internet or contact the manufacturers directly to find points of sale or some other way to purchase the original parts, everything for pine64 products involves some kind of research
(07-18-2021, 02:04 PM)mouffa Wrote: as far as I remember pine64 does not provide spare parts but it suggests some compatible ones from other chinese phones, you can search on the internet or contact the manufacturers directly to find points of sale or some other way to purchase the original parts, everything for pine64 products involves some kind of research
They do provide spare parts, there is a whole section for that in the store. But as I said, since shipping is expensive and takes a while and I couldn't find compatible parts for at least one that is not in stock, I'm looking for a used phone. There are in fact some parts that Pine64 doesn't sell though for which users found compatible alternatives, but most are sold in the PineStore.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PinePhone - boot from microSD laserpyramid 5 307 03-06-2024, 06:37 PM
Last Post: aular
  Are you using the Pinephone as your daily driver? jro 157 105,215 02-18-2024, 11:33 PM
Last Post: aular
  2020 PinePhone Manjaro CE EU for sale, name your price astrojuanlu 7 1,530 02-14-2024, 04:51 PM
Last Post: astrojuanlu
  pinephone is not bootble for the box. ijij 1 465 01-19-2024, 01:29 PM
Last Post: fxc
  Multiple issues with the Pinephone MTXP 12 1,946 12-28-2023, 07:55 AM
Last Post: MTXP
  pinephone repair shop shengchieh 0 385 12-26-2023, 02:42 PM
Last Post: shengchieh
  sudo nano file saving pinephone beta edition CharlesGnarley 4 1,484 12-22-2023, 03:44 PM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
  Can't get Mobian on PinePhone to recognise USB-C docking bar duncan_bayne 9 6,613 12-04-2023, 02:14 AM
Last Post: Peter Gamma
  Pinephone not booting, always vibrating alexander12 7 4,677 11-22-2023, 06:46 PM
Last Post: Scary Guy
  Pinephone on Verizon chachi 3 995 10-09-2023, 11:26 AM
Last Post: alaraajavamma