LCD powers up but nothing is displayed?
Video 

Ok So I made video to show exactly what is going on.  I have tried every single image for LCD that i can get my hands on and nothing seems to work.   Please help.

Is this the official forums for the pine 64 support? How would i go about getting a replacement? Who would i send an e-mail to or website to communicate with them?

Thank you for your time
(06-29-2016, 05:54 PM)onkyo808 Wrote:

Ok So I made video to show exactly what is going on.  I have tried every single image for LCD that i can get my hands on and nothing seems to work.   Please help.

Is this the official forums for the pine 64 support? How would i go about getting a replacement? Who would i send an e-mail to or website to communicate with them?

Thank you for your time

Please PM me and I will ship out a replacement LCD panel to you.
(07-02-2016, 11:56 PM)tllim Wrote:
(06-29-2016, 05:54 PM)onkyo808 Wrote:

Thank you for your time

I pmed you few days ago.  Not sure what happened.  It says I sent it under my sent messages.  I just sent it again with my information.  Thank you 
I am having this same issue. I have re-downloaded the img a few times and loaded it onto the micro sd, I have a mac so I'm using apple pi baker. I put remix on my board just to make sure the board wasn't broken, it runs perfectly with remix. i have double checked all the connections, I am using the correct img. I will try to burn the image onto the sd card on a windows just to see if that will make a difference, but so far all I get is a blank screen, it is getting power though. Thanks for the help! So far I've been having a lot of fun with this project.
(07-22-2016, 11:48 AM)Danbrack Wrote: I am having this same issue. I have re-downloaded the img a few times and loaded it onto the micro sd, I have a mac so I'm using apple pi baker. I put remix on my board just to make sure the board wasn't broken, it runs perfectly with remix. i have double checked all the connections, I am using the correct img. I will try to burn the image onto the sd card on a windows just to see if that will make a difference, but so far all I get is a blank screen, it is getting power though. Thanks for the help! So far I've been having a lot of fun with this project.

It turns out it was my lcd panel.  They sent me a replacement and I connected exactly as I did the first one I received and bam it booted up just fine And displayed everything and responded to touch.   It could be your panel.
(07-22-2016, 11:58 AM)onkyo808 Wrote:
(07-22-2016, 11:48 AM)Danbrack Wrote: I am having this same issue. I have re-downloaded the img a few times and loaded it onto the micro sd, I have a mac so I'm using apple pi baker. I put remix on my board just to make sure the board wasn't broken, it runs perfectly with remix. i have double checked all the connections, I am using the correct img. I will try to burn the image onto the sd card on a windows just to see if that will make a difference, but so far all I get is a blank screen, it is getting power though. Thanks for the help! So far I've been having a lot of fun with this project.

It turns out it was my lcd panel.  They sent me a replacement and I connected exactly as I did the first one I received and bam it booted up just fine And displayed everything and responded to touch.   It could be your panel.

ok is that something an admin can help me with or do I need to contact support?
(07-22-2016, 05:32 PM)Danbrack Wrote:

Please advise which Android build that you are using when try out te LCD panel. Please make sure that you are using the Android build for LCD panel: http://wiki.pine64.org/index.php/Pine_A6...e_20160603
(07-22-2016, 06:02 PM)tllim Wrote:

Please advise which Android build that you are using when try out te LCD panel. Please make sure that you are using the Android build for LCD panel: http://wiki.pine64.org/index.php/Pine_A6...e_20160603
Tllim,
Please check your private message inbox.  Please.  It's regarding the items.  Thank you
(07-22-2016, 06:18 PM)onkyo808 Wrote:

Tllim,
Please check your private message inbox.  Please.  It's regarding the items.  Thank you

Will do, I was out of town for few days and currently in catch up mode.

I am using the proper build. The 64gb lcd build with my 64gb sd card. I have been working on this for a few weeks now in my spare time and I tried everything and retried everything a few times over.