First impressions
Hats off to everyone who's worked so hard on the PineWatch hardware and the InfiniTime OS!

I received a dev kit a couple of weeks ago and have been using the sealed watch on a daily basis. I thought I would write down some first impressions.

I found it fairly easy to upgrade to Infinitime 1.2.0. (Can't wait to try out Wasp-OS when I have a little more time). I've been keeping it connected to my moto g(7) using Gadget-bridge (installed via F-Droid).

Battery life: about 3 days.
Bluetooth drops about once a day, I can get it back by restarting the watch, force stopping gadgetbridge, and starting it up again.
Flashlight feature has been useful.
Notifications for texts, MS Teams, Outlook, etc. work great!
Watch doesn't show incoming call notifications (though an incoming call test from gadgetbridge's debug screen works just fine).

Infinitime build instructions are fairly straightforward for anyone who's wrestled with building linux software packages and installing dependencies. Made a few tweaks to the digital watchface, recompiled, and uploaded with OTA over bluetooth to the unsealed watch without bricking it. The project looks very well-organized, and I'm looking forward to learning from studying and playing with the code.
A quick followup -- I forgot to mention that the heart rate (at least in Infinitime 1.2) is unreliable for me. I haven't tested with another monitor, but it seems the PineTime always reports my HR to be 2x what's normal for me.

On the other hand, incoming call notifications were working today. Not sure what's different. I suppose the next step is the flash the development branch of InfiniTime and see if these issues have been resolved (or take a look at the commit logs or issues first).
If it's all right, I'll continue this thread with my own first impressions.

I received my PineTime (sealed, not dev) in the mail today.  I like it!  It's simple, straightforward, and is working well.

Out of the box, it was running InfiniTime 1.2.  I installed F-Droid, then Gadgetbridge, and the watch was discovered immediately and paired with no issues.  I checked the InfiniTime repo and found an update to 1.3, which I have installed via Gadgetbridge, again without issue.  I had an opportunity to test the water resistance this afternoon, and it survived repeated immersion in a local pond to a depth of ~30 cm just fine.

The screen is great.  As an owner of a (now deceased) Pebble Time, I like the new PineTimeStyle watchface a lot.  It's very responsive to taps and swipes, and bright enough to be well-readable in daylight.

Music controls seemed inconsistent.  Sometimes the playback app on my phone (I was testing the functionality with AntennaPod) would respond immediately to a press on my watch, sometimes it wouldn't respond at all, and rarely it would just freeze up.  Not great yet.  I'd also like to see the music control app expanded, possibly with a second screen of controls (swipe down?) to allow for skipping backwards and forwards by a set amount (10 seconds/30 seconds would be ideal) within a track.

Step tracking and heart rate both appear to be accurate for me.  I would like to see integration of both of those into the Gadgetbridge charts, that would be very useful.

Overall, I'm very pleased - this is a good watch for the price, and I'm going to keep wearing it.  I'll report back on battery life, too, as I learn more.