Issue with Calls on Phosh
When I receive and answer a call, the audio switches to the earpiece. When I hangup the call, the audio won't switch back to speaker. I can't even switch it back using the settings. The only solution is to restart the phone.

Is this a known issue? If not, where would I even report it?
(07-01-2021, 06:09 PM)Barugon Wrote: When I receive and answer a call, the audio switches to the earpiece. When I hangup the call, the audio won't switch back to speaker. I can't even switch it back using the settings. The only solution is to restart the phone.

Hi @Barugon, I lost sound after a while and just tested earphones plugged in and unplugged and speakers gave no sound when tested. I've added a comment to a previous bug I reported here https://gitlab.manjaro.org/manjaro-arm/i...issues/190

Note that I used a development image to test the new version of Pipewire.

Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Note that your issue might be different so you could report a separate bug.
Pinephone v1.2 UBports CE. Adelaide, Australia using Amaysim SIM (Optus network, VoLTE enabled) with Mobian SD card. VoLTE working also with Felix / Vodafone AU and Aldimobile / Telstra AU.
Manjaro Plasma Mobile on EMMC.
(07-01-2021, 08:10 PM)dcinoz Wrote:
(07-01-2021, 06:09 PM)Barugon Wrote: When I receive and answer a call, the audio switches to the earpiece. When I hangup the call, the audio won't switch back to speaker. I can't even switch it back using the settings. The only solution is to restart the phone.

Hi @Barugon, I lost sound after a while and just tested earphones plugged in and unplugged and speakers gave no sound when tested. I've added a comment to a previous bug I reported here https://gitlab.manjaro.org/manjaro-arm/i...issues/190

Thanks for the link. I think that issue covers what I'm experiencing.
(07-02-2021, 11:08 AM)Barugon Wrote:

I don't know if this is helpful or not, but I installed pavucontrol (can't remember the exact package name). It gives you a nice gui for routing audio back through the speaker after a call.

I have enabled phoc global scale-to-fit through dconf-editor, so I have no idea if it's usable without though.
(08-28-2021, 07:19 AM)Danny Wrote:
(07-02-2021, 11:08 AM)Barugon Wrote:

I don't know if this is helpful or not, but I installed pavucontrol (can't remember the exact package name). It gives you a nice gui for routing audio back through the speaker after a call.

I have enabled phoc global scale-to-fit through dconf-editor, so I have no idea if it's usable without though.

not work

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  systemic issue pinephone penguins_rule 1 157 03-22-2024, 06:06 AM
Last Post: penguins_rule
  debugging issue realted to iso image wth extra data eror penguins_rule 1 109 03-21-2024, 07:30 PM
Last Post: penguins_rule
  Calls/Texts and External Monitor gregb49 0 608 06-30-2023, 11:38 AM
Last Post: gregb49
  new PinePhone upgrade issue WhiteHexagon 5 1,618 05-09-2023, 04:09 PM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Where Does Manjaro Phosh Store Its Custom Keystrokes? jakfish 0 720 04-25-2023, 09:49 AM
Last Post: jakfish
  Internal Microphone issue during calls Viktor 6 2,324 03-31-2023, 08:58 AM
Last Post: Viktor
  Backup and Home Screen Tinkering on Phosh jakfish 0 809 02-24-2023, 12:56 PM
Last Post: jakfish
  Firefox issue with latest update Barugon 6 2,222 01-28-2023, 01:29 AM
Last Post: alaraajavamma
  MMS workaround for users with separate APN (works atleast on Manjaro Phosh) alaraajavamma 0 1,013 10-10-2022, 12:53 PM
Last Post: alaraajavamma
Question Running AnBox on Manjaro ARM w/ Phosh? danimations 2 2,402 09-05-2022, 03:42 PM
Last Post: nroth