Suddenly no chat incoming
Had Arch installed, everything was working, I flashed it again due to a long story. Now I cannot receive texts. What changed? Tried refreshing again. No go.
stopped working on arch, not working either on mobian. could it be service provider?
It could be the situation people have reported where non-SMS messages fill the available slots because they aren't handled by the SMS app, and need to be removed manually. Of you're using ModemManager you can use mmcli with the --messaging-list-sms option. I'm not sure what the equivalent is for ofono.
(06-28-2021, 06:17 AM)wibble Wrote: It could be the situation people have reported where non-SMS messages fill the available slots because they aren't handled by the SMS app, and need to be removed manually. Of you're using ModemManager you can use mmcli with the --messaging-list-sms option. I'm not sure what the equivalent is for ofono.

@wibble thanks! That is exactly what happened. Someone had added me to a group chat and the modem was full of them. We deleted them manually and it was good! Thanks to everyone for all of my newbie questions!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dedicated Chat and Phone. Chief 2 1,580 07-07-2022, 03:14 PM
Last Post: Chief
Question Mobile data suddenly gone epiii2 1 1,326 05-23-2022, 04:57 PM
Last Post: epiii2
  Problem with incoming calls (w/o ModemManager/Ofono) jlucas 10 7,567 08-09-2021, 05:38 PM
Last Post: mouffa
  redirect incoming/outgoing calls ans sms Frexit 2 3,015 11-14-2020, 09:42 AM
Last Post: Frexit
  Question about ofono and a chat app FutureBucket 3 4,949 01-11-2020, 07:30 AM
Last Post: FutureBucket